Dan Wiggin's (Adire Audio) rules for Car Audio

No one here is, but the local law enforcement might be a different story. If you get stopped by the police for noise pollution are you going to tell them the same ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

this simply doesn't happen... and no I'm not one of those who really just blast it everywhere...

po-po really won't even stop you in any city I've ever lived in... and any sort of police phone call would basically cause nothing to happen... unless you really were stationary blasting it around in a neighborhood or something...

this simply doesn't happen... and no I'm not one of those who really just blast it everywhere...
po-po really won't even stop you in any city I've ever lived in... and any sort of police phone call would basically cause nothing to happen... unless you really were stationary blasting it around in a neighborhood or something...
Just because the police have never stopped you doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. What evidence do you have for making this claim that a phone call for noise pollution does nothing? Provide a description of the vehicle, where the infraction took place, and a plate # and see for yourself.

Before my hearing started to go- everybody got to know.

Now I have an Ipod Shuffle for a system. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

3284656_main.jpg

RAINMAN!!

cops won't even respond to something like that in 90% of towns in the US
oh believe me they will here, particularly since i know and call a LOT of them friends around here...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

hahaha you must not travel much! I see it ALL the time here and they aren't even cracking down yet.

Gainesville was a lot worse. I got a ticket WAAAAAY back in the day (4yrs ago) and my windows were all up and the system wasnt up that much...lol

If you still think it doesnt happen come on down for SBN and blast your system friday evening. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif You'll have cops fighting each other off giving you tickets.

i slam the streets when im pissed no matter the place.

a scary sight, but i keep it down at night.

i actually get pumped up if some one shakes my house when im ocassionally asleep. i give the smirk

what was the point of this thread? and who gives a **** about dan from adire audio? no offence to him or anything

Whats the point of your post? and who gives a **** about you or your posts? no offence to you or anything

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.