Dan Wiggin's (Adire Audio) rules for Car Audio

you listen to yours how i want to, and ill listen to mine how i want to

i wont listen to mine how you want to.....

oh and dont be a dick around people. everyone wonders why there is a law about noise ordenance from cars, yet you say "i will listen to mine how i want"...giving me the impression u blast yours wherever u feel like ....retarded.

you listen to yours how i want to, and ill listen to mine how i want to
you do, and ignore my request to turn it down and ill have the cops over in under 5 min. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Your rights end at my nose. Use the gray matter btwn your ears and be considerate of others. I just recently taught that to some ass clown in an S10 yesterday...

That's why people think we're all thugs....
only reason i got a system was to become a thug. . . so far its not working out too good for me though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.