CT Sounds Subwoofers

Fukk it, I won't make any threads. I thought that's what this site was about. No worries. I'll just post random pictures, what annoys me, and talk politics. No sense in talking Car Audio in a Car Audio forum. Thank's for the heads up.
This site is absolutely about car audio. You had plenty of opinions in your first thread. At this point you are splitting hairs and basically asking others to interpret specs on a lot of speakers they don't have personal experience with. I'm pretty sure you're ultimately going to buy chinese(american) bass anyway.

This site is absolutely about car audio. You had plenty of opinions in your first thread. At this point you are splitting hairs and basically asking others to interpret specs on a lot of speakers they don't have personal experience with. I'm pretty sure you're ultimately going to buy chinese(american) bass anyway.

I was actually looking at Fi since they are right down the street from me. My installer assures me that they are Chinese as well. Assembled in America, yes, but Chinese nonetheless. I understand this sight is pretty much dominated by Sundown and Taramps. No worries! I'll just stick to Random Pictures, politics, and Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. "Stay in my lane", I get it.

Does Ficaraudio.com exist?

Screenshot_20210104-165510_Chrome.jpg

I was actually looking at Fi since they are right down the street from me. My installer assures me that they are Chinese as well. Assembled in America, yes, but Chinese nonetheless. I understand this sight is pretty much dominated by Sundown and Taramps. No worries! I'll just stick to Random Pictures, politics, and Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. "Stay in my lane", I get it.
We've had this conversation before. I don't have anything against chinese products until they call themselves "American".

We've had this conversation before. I don't have anything against chinese products until they call themselves "American".

So, what about American companies that use all Chinese parts, but assemble them in the U.S.A.? I guess that's o.k. I guess that you consider those "American Subs"?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.