Crossover setting problem

Participant count
  • Participants list

K9Candyman

CarAudio.com Recruit
ITALY
Good morning from italy <(^_^)/
I have a little problem with the crossover point of my midwoofer and drivers.
I have 4 midwoofer faital pro 10pr310 and 2 driver faital pro hf108 in each door, 8 midwoofer and 4 driver total, the problem is to choose the right crossover point and slope to maximize output and sound quality at the same time. I want your opinion.
Thank you in advance.
Here the response curve:

1khz would be ideal for the first graph and the 2nd graph doesn’t break up too badly below 1khz. 2khz could also work but the first graph breaks up pretty badly after that frequency where as the 2nd graph isn’t too bad below 1khz. So somewhere between those two, depending on what sounds best to you and what works best for the location of the speakers.

I’d start with one of those and mess around until you find something that sounds best to you in your car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...