Crossover Frequency

Participant count
  • Participant list
For subs, start with 80hz and then adjust from there to blend with your mids and highs. Typically, subwoofers are crossed over between 60hz and 100hz depending on what other speakers you are running.

Which one ur LP or HP?

LP i just usually turn off, but most might say put it a few hz below ur tuning but i dont know to many songs that play below 20hz which may cause damage if u have a good bit of watts on them....just my opinion

Which one ur LP or HP?
LP i just usually turn off, but most might say put it a few hz below ur tuning but i dont know to many songs that play below 20hz which may cause damage if u have a good bit of watts on them....just my opinion
even if it plays below 20, you arent going to be able to hear it. and most of the time, its going to just damage your woofer if it lasts for extended periods of time because it will be playing well below its tuning. if its ported, kiss it goodbye because you just unloaded the port and no longer have any enclosure suspension.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.