Could someone help design a box (2) DD 9512's

Participant count
  • Participant list

basketball00011
10+ year member

I have a 2006 yukon that i'm looking to put my 2 DD 9512g's in. Powered by 2 MMats Audio 3000.1 amps. I have all the room behind the second row to play with. I'd like to stay below the window line if possible and was looking at Sub Up and ports back, preferably slot port. I was really hoping somebody could draw me up a design as I've been out of the car audio hobby for a few years and forget everything i knew about boxes lol.

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello!I'm in France and I can't register on Hifiengine for unknown reasons and i need to download the service manuals for Blaupunkt Baden Baden...
Still not convinced? https://gpcaraudio.com/15-dual-high-output-glue-it-screw-it-sub-enclosure/ You can order the box glue and screw kit with...
Ive never seen this amplifier before. Can you take a pick of the back? Interesting amplifier.
Of course not bro, I'm having my car transported to you for install.. You are the only person I would let touch my car on the planet.. Should be...

About this thread

basketball00011

10+ year member
basketball00011
Fond du Lac, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from