Confused!!! Help!?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ajramirez1995
10+ year member

hello i dont know what its wrong with my stereo but when i use my bass knob and turn it to max it starts to drop the mids and highs and the bass sounds weak. when i have the knob at halfway everything works perfect, but i dont know why my music turns weak when i max out the bass?? I dont know what this is.

Good answer. Bass knobs as volume controls = bad decision.
I never understood why people say this, assuming you just mean an attenuator, I use one on mine and have no problems with it, I have it marked as well so I know how many watts rms I have it limited to.

Que dicen???????
y porq ahora c t ocurre hablar en espanol?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.