Component Recommendation

Much more important than throwing a lot of money at boutique brand names will be to have a high quality source unit with good DSP features and to take some care into sealing/deadening your mounting locations, or better still building custom mounting locations.

Just tossing 3000$ components into stock locations with a shitty head unit will result in dissappointment.

Much more important than throwing a lot of money at boutique brand names will be to have a high quality source unit with good DSP features and to take some care into sealing/deadening your mounting locations, or better still building custom mounting locations.

Just tossing 3000$ components into stock locations with a shitty head unit will result in dissappointment.
Yes, of course.
I want to use the Helix DSP mini with Bluetooth kit.
And i have a very ordinary head unit, which was for the car factory itself.
I don't think i need to change the head unit when i want to use the Helix DSP mini. Of course, i can easily get a good alpine or Pioneer head unit, but i think the extra cost for head unit is useless when i want to use Helix processor.

Last edited:
i can easily get a good alpine or Pioneer head unit, but i think the extra cost for head unit is useless when i want to use Helix processor.
If you plan to use your phone straight to the Helix DSP you probably don't need to mess with the factory head unit at all.

Still though, the point is that if you take some care into speaker mounting locations (either custom built pods or good sealing/deadening) you can get good sound out of just about any middle-of-the-road or better components.

I run Steg SG650 in my car with JL VX amp sound great, go for SG or SE.
Bought from Audiostatus.it very good price
Hi I want to buy Steg SG650 but before that I want to make sure I make the right choice or not?
Because between Steg SG650 - DLS Ultimate UPi6 - Dynaudio 240 MKII and HERTZ Mille MLK 165.3 Legend I do not know which one to choose!
Can you help me in this problem and tell me about the sound of Steg SG650 and the volume, bass volume, accuracy, clarity and details of the sound of Steg SG650?
And do you have the experience of hearing the voices of the other components that I mentioned to compare ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...