Component Recommendation

Shpongleddd

CarAudio.com Recruit
iran
Hey guys.
I have a peugeot 206 and i want to buy a audio system for it.
I really want a high quality sound and sound quality is my first priority... I need a sound system near to high end sound with good clarity - detail - depth and accurate and warm sound, And i dont want a sharp sound or harsh sound.
I mostly listen to rock and EDM.
So about component for front doors.
which one is best?

Hertz MPK 165.3 PRO
Rockford T1650-S
Helix P 62C
Helix Esprit E 62C.2
Image Dynamics CXS64
DLS Ultimate UPi6
DLS RMC6.2
Focal PS 165V1
Focal PS 165F
Alpine SPX-177R
Alpine SPR-60C
Alpine R-S65C

Fred and Sound is not BS, Steg are very high quality sound, buy from Audiostatus.it for better price.
Audiostatus are authorized dealer for Steg.
I ran Focal KRX2 before on Arc KS amp very bright sound.

Fred and Sound is not BS, Steg are very high quality sound, buy from Audiostatus.it for better price.
Audiostatus are authorized dealer for Steg.
I ran Focal KRX2 before on Arc KS amp very bright sound.
WOW...
I wanted to buy STEG, And the price I wanted to buy was the price of this site Audiostatus.lt
But when I talked to Fred and Sound below one of his YouTube channel videos, he almost stopped me from buying STEG products and wanted to say that at the price you are buying, these products are fake.
It's true? Is there really such a thing? Or does he just want to sell these products more expensively with these words? Because I saw below many of his videos, people say to buy STEG and AUDIO SYSTEM products at a lower price or to find them at a lower price, and he tells them all that those products are fake at that price.

From now on, what HE said to me below one of his videos:
-I would recommend the steg MT or audio system AE, but surely they are fake as the AE cost 649euro and mt 589eur, so skip them.
-well it’s doesn’t make sense, ml653 is about 1k euro, ME 700euro, looks odd to me.

But, as you know, and it is also on Audiostatus.it : AE650C is just 199euro and MT650CII just 230euro
The same goes for ml653 is 495euro and ME is 577euro
All the prices are on Audiostatus.lt and it seems strange and confusing OR just NOT :)
My conversation with him is in this video, the last comment.

I talked to Fred long ago, his price cost a lot more he just want you to buy from him so he can make some money.
Many people from DIYMA bought Steg from Audiostatus with no problem.
Spend the money get the SG sounds so good, it doesn't matter to loud i turn up the tweeters never harsh.
The MT are entry level they don't cost that much.

Last edited:
I talked to Fred long ago, his price cost a lot more he just want you to buy from him so he can make some money.
Many people from DIYMA bought Steg from Audiostatus with no problem.
Spend the money get the SG sounds so good, it doesn't matter to loud i turn up the tweeters never harsh.
The MT are entry level they don't cost that much.
Yeah i think MT sounds normal, nothing special... But SG and ME are probably much better.
What about clarity - warm sound - detail - sharpness ... ?
And what a big tweeters it has! Usually tweeters are between 25 to 35mm in this price range or maybe 40 or 45mm at higher prices but MT has 60mm tweeters!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...