Component help

I also just won and old school diamond audio d5 600.2 on ebay for 90 bucks its untested but im praying it works i remember how underrated their power was back in the day as well. In 95 i ran a hifonics amp and Phoenix gold amp hifonics on my 1st infinity components and kicker 6x9s then advent components and back to infinity i ran a Phoenix gold crossover and pg amp powered 2 12 inch mtx blue thunder pros which i paid like 2 weeks salary back then just for the subs then almost as much to have the box built after 1st building my self being young with no experience and no tools i did ok but i forgot to take in acct for thickness of the wood and it was built ported the smallest box i could make which was huge for my buick regal and that inch and half was exactly how much my trunk wouldn't close by lol i was heart broke and said eff it and went to my local audio shop which was an awesome place called traffic jams they are the ones who designed and gave me the specs to build the one i screwed up but they were always so helpful i got almost everything i bought from them guys shame they went under only cple years later and we had nothing but crap in my area as far as shops go audio shops that did more tint and pagers then anything else. But i went back to them ans they built me the box they had designed for me it cost about the same as the subs back then paid like 350 for subs and 350 for the box or there abouts but boy did they slam hard for msny years until i sold that car left the box cause it was designed to fit in that trunk with even a cut out so yhe spare could still go in its normal spot lol it was badass but i stripped everything else out of the car b4 i sold. Ahhh the good ole days b4 i knew it i was installing systems in the high school parking lot after school just for fun i never charged anyone i liked doing it they would come to me with what ever cash they coukd spend and we would go to one of the shops and id tell them buy this this and this best with whst you want to spend lol and then id hook it all up for them usually jealous cause alot kf them could afford better **** then i could lol

On a budget the cdt HD is bad ass but you have to get the drt-26s.
I got two pairs of hertz mpk 165.3 pros. They sound damn good for 400 as well.
I am looking into the cdt after reading a review on another site a guy did of like 10 comp sets and spoke very highly of them waiting on him to review the Stevens he said it was coming but was a month ago since he was on and someone else posted about him having heath issues so im hoping he is ok because his reviews were great

As for the rest of what im currently running its the old rf 5nquarters also 6 x 9s i actually forget what brand they are but they are 150rms 3way having a brain fart cant think of the brand but the rfs and 6 x 9s are amped and all the stock bose speakers are of the alpine head unit and clarion 7 band eq like i said its all old free stuff with the exception of the clarion i bought because my old pioneer one died and wanted another to keep everything hooked up the same sitting in the box still is my new pioneer waiting to go into my 03 TL as soon as it gets back from mechanic then im going to do that system from ground up and do it right so i want to take my time and get everyones input on things as i go so hopefully i wont have regrets

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.