alpine 4 channel
i think its like 65@4ohms per channel
budget is about 100
for both mids and tweets
nothing too fancy
just a little bump from stock sounds
was looking into skar audio.
Both suck.

Are you running an amp to these or on headunit power?

Save another 100 bucks for more options. Not much avail to choose from in your price range.

I got my Polk Audio comps for 190 shipped, MM6501. Was gonna get the db series but decided to step it up. They're discontinued tho, the MM6502 is the newer model but heard they aren't that great compared to what I have.

Another suggestion is raw drivers and just run active from hu.

or

or alpine type s 6.5

budget is 100$

going into an frs
jbl gto 609c
Amazon has them for $86, free shipping

component sets are overpriced and your selection of tweeters/full range is incredibly limited. Buy 2-4" full range speaker from parts express for less than $10 a piece and look into dayton audio and tang band components as well as bullet style tweeters(clearer and louder) than regular cheap silk domes. You will be much happier with a 1" full range than with a 1" silk dome tweeter for sure.
plus it adds a custom look to it

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.