Component help

That’s way too general of an input request there’s legit a thousand comp sets in the market from $35 sets that run on deck power to $1000 3-way sets.

What is your source unit (factory or aftermarket headunit)
Do you want to externally amplify the new components(recommended)
What is your budget for this project (total ideal doll hairs to spend)

you’re not going to get much effort from others if your you’re not willing to put some effort into your ask.

Ok well i was mainly looking for expeirence on the brand's i named and pros and cons with them ct sounds meso 6.5 3 way infinity kappa perfect 2 way diamond audio 2 way 600 hex i have since added hertz to my list of comparables also i thought i had said that i would buy an amp to suit whatever set i decided to go with but maybe all of my post didn't print or something anyhow i appreciate the response i am probably looking at about 600 bucks tops for the front doors and 300 for the rear doors i just ordered the pioneer avh 4500 i also have a clarion 7 band eq just because i love old style eqs and thinks it adds to the look an feel of a system i have many amps ans many subs but i am going to buy new for this build haven't made uo my mind on any of that yet but i will prob run 2 or 3 amps total one for mids an highs one for 2 subs set at certain frequency land then one amp and one sub to grab the low lows or maybe reverse of that nut that's my plan anyhow

Ok well i was mainly looking for expeirence on the brand's i named and pros and cons with them ct sounds meso 6.5 3 way infinity kappa perfect 2 way diamond audio 2 way 600 hex i have since added hertz to my list of comparables also i thought i had said that i would buy an amp to suit whatever set i decided to go with but maybe all of my post didn't print or something anyhow i appreciate the response i am probably looking at about 600 bucks tops for the front doors and 300 for the rear doors i just ordered the pioneer avh 4500 i also have a clarion 7 band eq just because i love old style eqs and thinks it adds to the look an feel of a system i have many amps ans many subs but i am going to buy new for this build haven't made uo my mind on any of that yet but i will prob run 2 or 3 amps total one for mids an highs one for 2 subs set at certain frequency land then one amp and one sub to grab the low lows or maybe reverse of that nut that's my plan anyhow
Skip the rear doors and put that money in the front. Go three way fronts

Skip the rear doors and put that money in the front. Go three way fronts
The ct sounds meso are 3 way and the cheapest out of the bunch does anyone have any experience with them? I am just getting back into car audio since the 90s i had a subscription to caraudio mag for probably close to 10 years along with about 3 other rags. So im not up to date with the equipment now days and comparisons back in the day i had a hifonics amp Phoenix Gold amp and fosgate before the punch series and they were all high quality amps but i don't even see the firsr 2 anymore orion was a big name jl audio jbl infinity advent etc but with the exception of a few none of the names i know pop up also even if they did doesn't mean their still same quality they were i see some of these amps seem way to cheap for the watts they are claiming and claiming class d like power acustic i think i saw like a 3000 watt amp for 179 bucks?? They used to be a good brand unless prices have really come down ?

The ct sounds meso are 3 way and the cheapest out of the bunch does anyone have any experience with them? I am just getting back into car audio since the 90s i had a subscription to caraudio mag for probably close to 10 years along with about 3 other rags. So im not up to date with the equipment now days and comparisons back in the day i had a hifonics amp Phoenix Gold amp and fosgate before the punch series and they were all high quality amps but i don't even see the firsr 2 anymore orion was a big name jl audio jbl infinity advent etc but with the exception of a few none of the names i know pop up also even if they did doesn't mean their still same quality they were i see some of these amps seem way to cheap for the watts they are claiming and claiming class d like power acustic i think i saw like a 3000 watt amp for 179 bucks?? They used to be a good brand unless prices have really come down ?

The amps are way more affordable these days. I remember paying over $1/watt in the late 80's. Now, you can get realistic wattage for $.08/watt (3,000 watts for $240). Power Akoustic is junk. Rockford isn't as good anymore. JL is good, but overpriced. A lot of people like Hertz, Focal, Audiofrog, Taramps, Sundown, Fi, Morel, Pioneer (amps and headunits), JBL, American Bass, and Dayton. Just to name a few. AGM batteries and Lithium batteries with HO alternators. DSP's are also popular.

The amps are way more affordable these days. I remember paying over $1/watt in the late 80's. Now, you can get realistic wattage for $.08/watt (3,000 watts for $240). Power Akoustic is junk. Rockford isn't as good anymore. JL is good, but overpriced. A lot of people like Hertz, Focal, Audiofrog, Taramps, Sundown, Fi, Morel, Pioneer (amps and headunits), JBL, American Bass, and Dayton. Just to name a few. AGM batteries and Lithium batteries with HO alternators. DSP's are also popular.
Thx for the response how about these ct sounds meso series any info on them also found a set of presion power components for around same money as the hertz, kappa, diamond audio etc that used to be an awesome brand but not sure how they stack anymore?

wait-what-5ac27f.jpg

Thx for the response how about these ct sounds meso series any info on them also found a set of presion power components for around same money as the hertz, kappa, diamond audio etc that used to be an awesome brand but not sure how they stack anymore?

Honestly, I've never run any of those brands. The Kappa's, as in Infinity Kappa, I'm running those in my truck and I'm happy with them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.