Complete newb, need help please.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif
sit back and enjoy...im calling misfit out on being a ***** and tryna talk **** on EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!

$600 for enclosure, head unit, wiring and batteries.....for a potential 6,000 watts of power. It's impossible...unless you don't give a slippery flipping fuck about voltage, being able to actually hear lyrics, build quality, etc...
- Batteries are very expensive (even used ones). Where would you even begin to look for a battery bank, for 6kw & a stock alternator, for a fraction of $600?

- How is it possible to power 6kw with $40 worth of wire? You do realize that decent 1/0 awg is around $3 per foot, right?

- How is it possible to build an enclosure for two 12" XL's for $40? (a single sheet of .75" mdf can be nearly $30)

- Please explain what kind of "speakers" would be needed in a vehicle that has 6,000 watts pumping into two massive subwoofers? Now, please explain where these magical speakers will be getting their power from.

- How do you propose to operate 6kw+ in a vehicle with a stock alternator?

Is that enough, or should I continue?

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, so it'd be best for you to keep quiet in situations like this.........until you at least grasp basic knowledge about prices and whatnot. Talking out your ass on this forum will get you called out. Whether you care or not is your decision, but you can't spew ignorance and expect noone to point it out.

X2

the worst part about this is not the fact he looks like a complete retard, but the fact hes giving **** advice to a n00b who could potentially take it, waste his money, kill his electrical and even start a major fire.

OP, best advice, read a ton of the information here, listen to the guys with high posts, investigate before making any purchase's, ask questions, guys like misfit will be more than happy to help you. I was in your seat not to long ago.....

best of luck with your build

X2
the worst part about this is not the fact he looks like a complete retard, but the fact hes giving **** advice to a n00b who could potentially take it, waste his money, kill his electrical and even start a major fire.

OP, best advice, read a ton of the information here, listen to the guys with high posts, investigate before making any purchase's, ask questions, guys like misfit will be more than happy to help you. I was in your seat not to long ago.....

i didnt no ur post count made u more reputable...if u wanna look into post count, ive got plenty of posts on caco, ****, ALOT more than YOU...so dont talk **** wen u cant even talk

lets see...dekas on here go for $90 plus ship...grab 2-4...and i did say i did 4get about the h/o so thats my badd...taken that outta play, i continue...on ebay, you can grab 1/0 for $1 a foot...theres a thread in the bargain bin about sumthat that got sum...i dk where the fukc ur gettin those numbers, but building an enclosure urself should not cost more than $40-50...if ur spending more for a SIMPLE sub stage, ur retarded...obviously with only a 2g limit, ur gonna havta skimp subwhere and that would be the speakers...u can grab some seleniums and sum components for $100-200...n again, ive seen and herd of ppl running a big system off of the stock alt...and spew ignorance, ur the dikchead on here that NEVER has anything positive to say...so b4 u keep talkin **** on ppl, u mite wanna take a look at urself for being an aSs
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

X2

I'm an *******, though. I don't help anyone.

I bet you'd have a little something to say about that, amirite? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

sit back and enjoy...im calling misfit out on being a ***** and tryna talk **** on EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!
I'm not tryna talk **** on EVERYONE, just you.

I'm not tryna talk **** on EVERYTHING, just your shitty advice.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm an *******, though. I don't help anyone.
I bet you'd have a little something to say about that, amirite? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

i didnt no ur post count made u more reputable...if u wanna look into post count, ive got plenty of posts on caco, ****, ALOT more than YOU...so dont talk **** wen u cant even talk

Im not the one telling a n00b bogus information now am i, im sure you think you know alot more than everyone, which is why your getting called out.

I never said more posts makes you reputable, I should have made that clear, im saying dont listin to guys who come from other forums talking out of their ass....

op read threw threads and find the guys who are knowledgeable, respected, and wont feed you **** like this guy.

i nvr said i know more than any1...i dont...but misfits the jackass who talsk **** in EVERY thread...i would bet my car on it that if u go in his posts, ull find him **** talking about everything...hes a *** with NOTHING better to do than talk ****

i nvr said i know more than any1...i dont...but misfits the jackass who talsk **** in EVERY thread...i would bet my car on it that if u go in his posts, ull find him **** talking about everything...hes a *** with NOTHING better to do than talk ****

I'm sorry for any trouble I caused by making this thread and I thank everyone for their help, I've read everything and I pretty much have an idea of how a sound system would work. What would you guys say a good HU is..? You were all right, Crutchfield is way too expensive, I've just been using it to match the fit and search up ebay for the player itself.. I'm finding factory sealed non-refurbished units with 1 year warranties for 300+ cheaper.

what are you looking for in a head unit? if you want something that is, simple, user friendly, well priced, and can control your ipod/iphone, I suggest any of the pioneer units.

I had a deh-3200ub, the usb/ipod control speed is very fast and simple to use. if your going to put in a big system, make sure to get a deck that has 4-6v outputs.

or

if you dont mind buying refurbished, I recently picked up the jvc el-kameleon for 2 bills, it plays dvd's, usb, dvix, ipod, built in bluetooth + mic, it has 5v outs and has a really cool digital interface that is super easy for tinkering with settings. the only downfall from the deck is the ipod controller can be slower and less user friendly than the pioneer deck. but all around its a solid deck. best 200$ i spent in car audio

JVC KD-AVX44-RB (LS-kdavx44-RB) - Car Stereo In-Dash Receiver at Sonic Electronix - Sonic Electronix

i love pioneer head units best way to go easy to use and fast get one with bluethooth and every thing for around 2

cool story bro....

thanks for rehashing this old shetty thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.