Complete newb, need help please.

Check out PartsExpress.com as well as Madisound.com You can get top quality speaker drivers from companies such as Vifa, SEAS, Scanspeak, Tangband, Dayton, Peerless and Dayton. As someone new to car audio, you may have never heard of these brands, but believe me, you will pay less for raw drivers and equal, if not better performance than all the highly marketed mass produced audio equipment you know of. Both of the companies offer excellent service and technical support. They don't offer head units, but pretty much anything else you need, you will find.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...
I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.
They should work. I have 6.5s in my lower door to replace the 8" subs that came with my mustang. They are fantastic, and outperform the 6 x 8s...
I would add an ANL Fuse @the amplifier supply with its recommended 100 ANL fuse, and Keep the 120-150 @the Battery...
You may or may not like the sound of just dropping into the stock locations but loading into the glass is definitely going to cause some issues...

About this thread

Cadillac182

10+ year member
Cadillac182
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from