Complete Legacy System

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok..where to start?? hmmmmmmm..how about everybody just shut up and try to answer the question?? and if u don't have a reasonable, mature answer ...don't answer. pretty simple, huh?

as to the all legacy system, no it's not the greatest, but if that's what u want to work with, then do what was suggested earlier(in one of the few mature replys), match the amps rms, apx 600x2(even if it is overrated, noit the point) with comparable subs. in the proper enclosure, u will indeed hit and possibly fairly loud. maybe u won't win any contests, but if ur happy with it..then it's done right..PERIOD! i personally bought a all legacy system off a friend for my wife's car. while i did blow the subs up, it was my fault, the amp is still pushing, LA 620 i believe..250rmsx1@ 4 ohms, it is now pushing a single 12" boston in a sealed box and my wife loves it. is it the best, nope, but it works...

now on to the idiot who said something about ppl who do time picking up the garbage...some actually get reformed(that is the purpose of prison), my father-in-law spent the better part of 15 years for attempted murder and related arms charges, got two different degrees while in..a bacholers in cooking and business management..maybe not the hardest courses, but they helped to make him successful in life..can u say that? i myself have spent a little time in a few institutions, i'm not the richest man in the world, but i hold my own. and b4 u open ur mouth to say something stupid...i'll take on a hockey player or two b4 jumping on someone who has had to fight just to prevent himself getting shanked, raped or put in the hospital...it's a totally different kind of toughness, one most of u guys wouldn't/ couldn't understand. i've been there, have u? if not, shut ur mouth about what u know nothing about.........now i want to apologize for my ranting here..but these posts b4 mine is why most of the quality ppl have left, not all, but most....

Lol, youre an idiot, its called hockey, ever heard of it? Fat? 6'2", 220 is nothing my friend, watch some professional sports, I'm a friggin twirp. You are truly a piece of worthless sh*t, and I hate posting this in the regular forum, but it's the truth.

And mmray, sorry about the comments I made, I know they were pretty dumb and out of line, but people like this just piss me off. It's one thing to say "I was in prison and it changed my life and now I have become a success etc etc etc...", but when you say " I spent 2 1/2 years in prison and I'll f*ck you all up in a street brawl..." thats what I don't like. You are right in what you said, but this guy just pissed me off.

hockey..smockey

i too am 6'2" and 225pds....my bench is also over the 300pd mark..and???????? pro sports..most look much bigger due to all the padding....oh yeah, b4 my knee self destructed, i was on my way to play div 1 football at CU..so i know a little something of sports...my brother played semi-pro hockey in Pueblo, co for a couple of years and i can kick the sh!t out him EASY...he's 5'8 and about 245 pds...so that don't mean jack sh!t!!

u don't like posting here so don't...read my post above urs...prison toughness is a whole different world then sport toughness...PERIOD...my 51 yr old father-in-law has dropped a whole lot bigger then u with one shot....he's 5'3 and 165 at his heaviest...between u and him..my money is on him, oh yeah..i got his back......so why don't everybody just answer the man's question or shut the fukk up!! he didn't start it..lay off...everybody, d@mn near, here is just a bunch of jack off, blow hard wanna be internet thugs idiots. if u don't have anything useful to say..don't say anything...morons...sheesh

Dude, what the f*ck crawled up your ass? Im tryin to apologize to you and you jump all over me, calm the f*ck down, you sound like quite the hypocrite man, your flaming us about flaming, f*ck this, I'm done with this post.

Originally posted by snova031 Dude, what the f*ck crawled up your ass? Im tryin to apologize to you and you jump all over me, calm the f*ck down, you sound like quite the hypocrite man, your flaming us about flaming, f*ck this, I'm done with this post.
i was just trying to edit my post man...i feel the same, the 60 second thing or whatever..i couldn't post

but the end result is the same.....this snowballed and i became no better then everyone else...my apologies to snova031....but to everyone else..i'm done with the whole dam forum till sh!t can be contained and people grow up..myself included.

OK OK children children children.... calm the **** down. This post starts of with a guy asking a legitimate question and the flaming begins because why? Because some dillhole decides he does not like the stuff going in. GET A ****ING GRIP!!!!! This is the very reason why no one is getting helped so much anymore on here and why the top ten posters and other very knowledgeale people have left this forum. Children come here now to scuffle over who has better **** than who. By looking at all of the posts......not many of you have very phucking much to brag about! The guy wants to set somethign up that he may opr may not be happy with in the end result. Let him decide that for himself. It is NOT you ******** whom need to determine that. YOU do not haev to listen to it on a daily basis HE does. Maybe if the kiddies here decide to stop being little pricks........the forum will get back to a point where people can get help and do not need to fight over every little ****ing thing. If you do not like something about someones ****..... talk to them about it in a reasonable manner and explain why before ripping their head off and trying to spit down their throat. If you feel a need to be an asshol to someone do it in the flame room. Keep it out of the rest of the forum.

Originally posted by westsidarida I'm none of those, you must be thinkin' of the immigrants. I'm the shop foreman that makes 15.75 an hour which really aint that much...

congrats, ******* you just earned yourself the note that will prove you are a lier.....shop foremans dont get paid on a flat rate (well, actually that depends what kinda shop you are in) but beyond that, i GARUNTEE you arent making that little and are as young as you are being the shop foreman...our forman makes right around 80 grand a year NOT at a dealer, and the LOWEST PAID foreman ive heard of is about 60 a year...so **** off.

Originally posted by westsidarida **** you fools sound so tough on the internet, I'm glad I spent my 2 1/2 yrs in prison takin' little ***** made mother****ers like you for your commissary and anything else your momma might of sent you the money for to buy. And for the punk in vegas let's make a date of it shall we you name te place, I'll be coming back to vegas on the 23rd if you want we can even bet my sorry ass jackmove system against yours that you don't last more than 2 mins throwin' down with me
bubba called, he misses you. he said showering wasnt the same without your sweet ass. i dont know, he said you'd know what he meant?

Originally posted by westsidarida I'm none of those, you must be thinkin' of the immigrants. I'm the shop foreman that makes 15.75 an hour which really aint that much, and to reform myself so I don't have to be so tough is to try and figure out some **** about car audio. but when I ask a serious ? all I get is these fools talkin' **** like they're somebody special and maybe they are but until they **** me up they ain'y got no grounds to be so tuff. I registeed to this website because I thought you guys were serious and you might be able to enlighten me about car audio and instead I get people with less maturity than my 10 yr old brother. And I can be just as immature as anybody out there, talkin' shits one of my favorite pasttimes but you won't find my reply's on here that's disrespectful to somebody else's system unless it's my own. And for those that want to make comments about punchin' somebody just hit me up at my girlfriends email address and we'll see if we can't arrange some type of street brawl and to make it interesting I'll bet my system that you can't even knock me down let alone beat me. jmichelle200@aol.com

how are you expecting to reform yourself when all you want is violence. in case you havent noticed, we have entered an age where strength does not matter. there are guns, and bombs, and stuff you cant block with a fist. so if you think being tough means anything, your dead wrong. take a trip to downtown yemen and see how tough you are.

Originally posted by filthyfiresnake
Originally posted by westsidarida I'm none of those, you must be thinkin' of the immigrants. I'm the shop foreman that makes 15.75 an hour which really aint that much...

congrats, ******* you just earned yourself the note that will prove you are a lier.....shop foremans dont get paid on a flat rate (well, actually that depends what kinda shop you are in) but beyond that, i GARUNTEE you arent making that little and are as young as you are being the shop foreman...our forman makes right around 80 grand a year NOT at a dealer, and the LOWEST PAID foreman ive heard of is about 60 a year...so **** off.
well for your information I've only worked at this shop for 6 mos. and I'm on a probationary period for the new nightcrew we just started and this aint the biggest ****ing shop in the u.s., we only deal with steel threading at my part of the shop(which is page industrial supplies) and I wish you people would stop calling ppl liars unless you can prove it. And if you want to prove mine call page industrial supplies and ask for james kuehn or myself. and what does this have to do with legacy, do you need a ****ing kangaroo court to decide if you might be able to get some realistic, legitimate info on a product. And if you don't like the product and feel like calling it ****, garbage, or whatever then do so but don't go calling the person asking the question names and telling him **** you, **** balls all that good stuff you know what I'm saying. And the last part aint directed at you personally.

Originally posted by westsidarida well for your information I've only worked at this shop for 6 mos. and I'm on a probationary period for the new nightcrew we just started and this aint the biggest ****ing shop in the u.s., we only deal with steel threading at my part of the shop(which is page industrial supplies) and I wish you people would stop calling ppl liars unless you can prove it. And if you want to prove mine call page industrial supplies and ask for james kuehn or myself. and what does this have to do with legacy, do you need a ****ing kangaroo court to decide if you might be able to get some realistic, legitimate info on a product. And if you don't like the product and feel like calling it ****, garbage, or whatever then do so but don't go calling the person asking the question names and telling him **** you, **** balls all that good stuff you know what I'm saying. And the last part aint directed at you personally.
actually it is directed at you cuz you're calling me an ******* and a liar. have a nice day and thank you for your input, love always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...