Complete Legacy System

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, i have use the sony mobile ES.....which is the only good sony......plus that is only one component of my system. Plus, could FART louder and make it sound better than any broke ass legacy system. Yeah, u can bring it DIRTBALL!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif westsid ****

mine, would MURDER any legacy sytem......and i paid for all mine cash, ass fukk:laugh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh:

Originally posted by westsidarida good for you *** boy(ngsm) that you live in sissy oh hoe or some **** like that or you could be another one of my infamous jackmoves. I figured I'd try buyin' my audio equipment this time instead of jackin' some thrown ass together **** like yours.
Originally posted by ngsm13 k, legacy ***** balls.....if u don't like that, u can **** mine

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif stupid ass:nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif fukkin moron:nono:dumb *****//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif eat shitt:nono: HA HA HA:nono:
Originally posted by 85ss I must say i paid 5$ for a legacy amp for my dad's mtx 4000's and they sound like ****. Now I must admit they are not the highest sq woofers on the market but legacy pyramid boss any of those ****. And if you would like to commit on my system I will happily SHUT YOUR ASS DOWN!!!!!!!!
What? Is there a special promotion to get jr. high kids to register and post? Guess I didn't get the memo.

Originally posted by westsidarida kinda funny you have no comment, I notice on your profile that you don't even have a system. And for those that wanna talk **** about legacy more power to ya just make sure you take that dick out of your mouth cuz I can't comprehend a word you're saying, it all sounds like your saying ummm... good to the last drop
wow youre an *******.....and legacy blows........and yes, its good to last drop.

But anyway. Legacy is high quality competition audio equipment. I see a lot of pros ussing it in USAC and IASCA sound quality competition. If the amp says 1200 watts, its probably pusing around 1500 of the cleanest watts you ever heard. Personaly, I use nothing but Legacy in all my installs. I just spoend thousands of dollars on materials and an equal number of hours doing an entire fiberglass install in a Ferrari Modena and the owner wanted alllllll Legacy. It was sooooo sweet.

Right......

And I live in the vegas area. Id love to help you install it. As long as I can punch you in the cheek.

**** you fools sound so tough on the internet, I'm glad I spent my 2 1/2 yrs in prison takin' little ***** made mother****ers like you for your commissary and anything else your momma might of sent you the money for to buy. And for the punk in vegas let's make a date of it shall we you name te place, I'll be coming back to vegas on the 23rd if you want we can even bet my sorry ass jackmove system against yours that you don't last more than 2 mins throwin' down with me

You prolly spent 2 1/2 years in prison for computer fraud, you stupid duesche. All people did was give their opinions on legacy, which ***** IMO, and you bashed on them. Stop acting all hard cuz your probably fron Alabama or some **** like that and you wear the same wife beater every day and dont shower too often you dirty schmuck

actually if you got a fax machine I can send you some pages of my criminal record, I'm a little bit more into the violent charges, not the downloading pictures of 10 year old little girls and gettin' caught at the local elementary school for sniffin' the bannana seats of your neighbors like you lil' turdburglars

This is tooooo **** funny...you are bragging about criminal charges, you must be a real winner eh? What do you do for a living, collect my garbage, or are you the one that mows my lawn? Ya gotta learn not to act so tuff cuz theres always someone out there thatll ruff you up. Sorry guy, jail aint the thing for me, too busy goin to college.

Hmmmm... Lets think about this shall we?? 19 Years Old and he went to Prison for 2 1/2 years...

That would make him 16 and a half when tried and Sentanced to PRISON?? Maybe Juvenile Hall.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif :crazy: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

I'm none of those, you must be thinkin' of the immigrants. I'm the shop foreman that makes 15.75 an hour which really aint that much, and to reform myself so I don't have to be so tough is to try and figure out some **** about car audio. but when I ask a serious ? all I get is these fools talkin' **** like they're somebody special and maybe they are but until they **** me up they ain'y got no grounds to be so tuff. I registeed to this website because I thought you guys were serious and you might be able to enlighten me about car audio and instead I get people with less maturity than my 10 yr old brother. And I can be just as immature as anybody out there, talkin' shits one of my favorite pasttimes but you won't find my reply's on here that's disrespectful to somebody else's system unless it's my own. And for those that want to make comments about punchin' somebody just hit me up at my girlfriends email address and we'll see if we can't arrange some type of street brawl and to make it interesting I'll bet my system that you can't even knock me down let alone beat me. jmichelle200@aol.com

Then U should Update your Profile //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And BTW, This forum is full of flaming and is pretty hard to find advice, but try to steer clear of 'too good to be true' brands/specs/prices because they usually are. Go listen to some subs and find some that sound good and go and buy em off of a site.

People gave their opinions on legacy, and you just bashed them, you got some issues man. "Street brawl"? Wow, thats mature. You blew up, and you cant take the heat from other people, so put down the steroids or whatever your juiced up on and calm down. Oh, and I dont brawl, I hit people on the ice for fun, 6'2" 220 lbs bench over 300, come and play hockey with me someday.

Originally posted by snova031 People gave their opinions on legacy, and you just bashed them, you got some issues man. "Street brawl"? Wow, thats mature. You blew up, and you cant take the heat from other people, so put down the steroids or whatever your juiced up on and calm down. Oh, and I dont brawl, I hit people on the ice for fun, 6'2" 220 lbs bench over 300, come and play hockey with me someday.
how do you consder somebody saying lick balls as giving an opinion on legacy?

it is my OPINION.......i could talk til i am blue in the face, but i still can't MAKE ne1 believe the same as me. It is up to them if they agree or disagree with my OPINION. So.....b4 u try to act civilized.......and b4 u try to be a competent human being......THINK ! that sometimes helps, so.......just keep thinking what u think about legacy and i'll keep thinking what i think! ok:D .......just forget about it know, i was just fukkin w/ ya

p.s.- the reason i believe the way i do, is that i was once a brand new person in car audio.....i had experience with the same amp u have and i returned it. so......that's all

peace

Originally posted by snova031 People gave their opinions on legacy, and you just bashed them, you got some issues man. "Street brawl"? Wow, thats mature. You blew up, and you cant take the heat from other people, so put down the steroids or whatever your juiced up on and calm down. Oh, and I dont brawl, I hit people on the ice for fun, 6'2" 220 lbs bench over 300, come and play hockey with me someday.

oh hitting people on the ice for fun... thats real mature too. you don't sound like nothin but a fat fu** to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...