Compare these subs... Massive TW12" vs DC Aduio Level 3

My bets would be on the DC, but I know that the massive subs have done most people right as well. DC has the better customer service I think.
I've received good customer service from both companies in the past. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i have nothing but good things to say about massive audio and their customer service, have had 4-5 different issues where i had to call in but each time they were very helpful, usually get the same tech "Cory"

One issue was the 2 TW-12's I was running were a 3 ohm dual voice coil instead of a 4 ohm like advertised, apparently they'd never heard of anything like that happening??

anyway, in the long run proved better for me as I run my subs at 4 ohms vs 1 ohm for SQ. when wired down to a 1 ohm configuration was actually .75 ohms and it fried the old massive P500's board, called in to have it repaired and they offered an upgrade from the old amp to a newer N2 amp. actually did this twice with another fried massive amp and ended up getting the N4 out of the deal.

anyway, can't say i know much about the DC's but i can testify for the TW's, they hit very hard (sealed box at ~60l per sub), not so great at hitting the really low notes, slightly boomy, but as long as you don't push em too hard (rated 500 rms, I run consistently at ~800 rms) they are a very decent SQ sub.

i have nothing but good things to say about massive audio and their customer service, have had 4-5 different issues where i had to call in but each time they were very helpful, usually get the same tech "Cory"
One issue was the 2 TW-12's I was running were a 3 ohm dual voice coil instead of a 4 ohm like advertised, apparently they'd never heard of anything like that happening??

anyway, in the long run proved better for me as I run my subs at 4 ohms vs 1 ohm for SQ. when wired down to a 1 ohm configuration was actually .75 ohms and it fried the old massive P500's board, called in to have it repaired and they offered an upgrade from the old amp to a newer N2 amp. actually did this twice with another fried massive amp and ended up getting the N4 out of the deal.

anyway, can't say i know much about the DC's but i can testify for the TW's, they hit very hard (sealed box at ~60l per sub), not so great at hitting the really low notes, slightly boomy, but as long as you don't push em too hard (rated 500 rms, I run consistently at ~800 rms) they are a very decent SQ sub.
I, too, can vouch for their CS. Cory seems to be the go-to tech, as he answers my inquiries as well. I haven't had to send anything in for repair, but they've answered my questions and concerns in a timely manner.

Similarly, Rusty treated me very well @ DC.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.