Comp Vr 12" Or Type R 12" What Would U Choose?

compvr - more spl

alpine type r more sq

i would say you could combine and get sql from porting the alpine type r, but i have seen several times that alpine type r's don't sound good ported.

it just depends man, I personally would go w/the kicker compvr, b/c its cheaper and louder.

Overall I would rather go with the COMVR's due to they are a little more efficient and have more SPL than the Alpines...Although the alpines have more SQ than the Comp vrs..So its all in what u like...Dont get me wrong the COmp vrs still have a good deal of SQ!! But to be completely honest, I wouldnt get either of them..I'd rather have a Elemetanl Design subs:D

Blake

Originally posted by SoundsUnlimited Overall I would rather go with the COMVR's due to they are a little more efficient and have more SPL than the Alpines...Although the alpines have more SQ than the Comp vrs..So its all in what u like...Dont get me wrong the COmp vrs still have a good deal of SQ!! But to be completely honest, I wouldnt get either of them..I'd rather have a Elemetanl Design subs:D

Blake

it all depends on power though. id rather have a comp vr with 250 watts then a k with 250 watts. if power isnt an issue...then yeah id rather have the k.

Originally posted by Bumpin03 it all depends on power though. id rather have a comp vr with 250 watts then a k with 250 watts. if power isnt an issue...then yeah id rather have the k.
now u know w/250 watts you can run a 12w3, and that's better than both the alpine and the kicker compvr

Have had them both ! 2 comp vr 12.s 2 Alpine typr r's , GET THE ALPINES //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Way better Soundind subs and get plenty loud .....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.