Cheap car insurance?

lol it cool, looking under a car for rust or anything. im pretty sure you would of seen that there is no driveshaft to the rear. Boy do i wish this car was rwd though!

o i got ya now, yeah bought my GXP about 6 months back. Last GTP was badly hail damaged and insurance wastn gonna give me what i wanted so i sold it.

I looked for about a month for a car that wasnt hail damaged since almost every car at the time in the area was involved somehow in the storm. Happy i searched.

Found what i wanted. I insurance was pretty crazy to find at a good price. I got all types of quotes and i finally called state farm, was 134 but since i turn 25 it went down to the 90$

dude i was so pissed, left work early try n get home, on the way home it was nice and all of a sudden i felt cold breeze, sunroof open smoke cig. Then piece of hail came through hit, clossed the sunroof. 2 seconds later i lost a windsheild, led tails, sunroof, cracked spoiler. and healights got shattered. Didnt feel to bad, once the storm cleared all teh cars where on side of road were all missing 1 window at least. about 300 of our customes here at work lost windshields. It was nuts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.