Cheap car insurance?

usaa if you or family member is in military. guarantee i pay the least amount for insurance here!

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

and my driving record would shock almost anyone

usaa if you or family member is in military. guarantee i pay the least amount for insurance here! 

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

and my driving record would shock almost anyone

I qualify for neither. I'd be in the military if they accepted waivers, but.. they aren't at the moment.

I'm 21, male, with a newer 2 door sports car and have to have full coverage due to loan. It's ridiculously expensive, over 250 a month.

I qualify for neither. I'd be in the military if they accepted waivers, but.. they aren't at the moment.
I'm 21, male, with a newer 2 door sports car and have to have full coverage due to loan. It's ridiculously expensive, over 250 a month.
wow I dont pay half that for five cars. Insurance is just another way for the man to get their hands in your pockets if you ask me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.