Stinger out with 4 and 5 channel versions of their monoblocks

I'd just like to see more options out there for staggered powered amps...that's the only reason that 8 channel is even worth noticing if I'm honest 🤣

That'd be cool as hell to look at but it might make ya bald trying to eq it all 😂

I'm just gonna do coaxials on the rear deck in small boxes 😳

Worst case scenario is that trinity is a turd and I buy 2 more symphony s6's 🤣
Cresendo is still building theyre new site I guess. They need make it quick! Summer getting close, and Tax money coming in :poop: !! 👀👀

It's kind of could all the new multipowered amps coming out. makes staggering active stages a reality. With the use of GaN fets coming along, going to see some ridiculous high power small 12+ channel amplifiers. Hybrid full bridge/half bridge combination, truly all in one amplifiers that also have DSP. Should be interesting to say the least!
Always something new coming out. Always a new learning experience. Should be quite interesting for sure

Cresendo is still building theyre new site I guess. They need make it quick! Summer getting close, and Tax money coming in :poop: !! 👀👀
I hope they hurry up 😂 they make great amps and I wanna swap out my smart3 for their big symphony monoblock

Plus their customer service has been really good to me...even when I'm justt asking stupid questions 😳

Last edited:
I hope they hurry up 😂 they make great amps and I wanna swap out my smart3 for their big symphony monoblock
That Skyway 3k is a little Badd azz man. I woukldnt mind snagging another up. I gave mine to a friend if mine thats slamming a pair of A.Bass Hawk 15s in an 02 town car ATM

That Skyway 3k is a little Badd azz man. I woukldnt mind snagging another up. I gave mine to a friend if mine thats slamming a pair of A.Bass Hawk 15s in an 02 town car ATM
Spitts all over that Taramps 3k. LOL
Old Man Dance GIF by Betty Who

I asked them about the skyway and they said big symphony (s1 plus or something like that) did the same power without being full range

Last edited:
I asked them about the skyway and they said big symphony (s1 plus or something like that) did the same power without being full range
The S1 plus may be a better option as a full mono block. But that Skyway has a LPF switch on it and slamms the lows really nice man. Gets down just fine

I like that 5ch, but I really dislike the pig tail RCA connections.
Ya. Im the same on these Pigtail RCA adapters for amplifiers. You loose those or misplace them/damage those and you are kind if at a stand still waiting on purchasing another set to come in,and no music until then unless you re-wire something up/have another amp to take its place.? I usually will leave a good 6-8 inches of power and ground for that reason if one amp goes bad,or I decide to swapp

Anyone check this out? 8K $320!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...