Chaseinbass 96 GMC rebuild sort of ?

2nd pic up, what looks like a cut in the blue wire?

Also....I've seen a board cover the wiring, exposing the amps for a really clean install look.

Ya I was playing around with it tonight it really made a big difference in my system ! Easy to see how you could spend hours on end just playing with trying to get it just right lol. I really don’t know what I am doing but reading a lot online and experimenting with it . What I don’t get is I have the high pass on Anarchy’s at 80hz and I know the filters don’t cut off exactly at that frequency but I accidentally hit a 30 hz test tone and my midbass are playing the tone like subs ? Is that because 24 dB slope ? My midbass is bad azz ! I hardly need subs now lol ya right !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a steep slope should cut off most of the bass frequencies. If it still plays it, it just means you have ample amounts of power and the driver is easily capable of playing down low even with all the filters applied. Same sh*t with my pwx 10s. Literally dont need subs hahaha.

2nd pic up, what looks like a cut in the blue wire?
Also....I've seen a board cover the wiring, exposing the amps for a really clean install look.
Nah it’s a zip ty reflecting, I don’t have room for a cover over amps. I played around trying but I gots to have seat all the way back. And it barely does now.

Nah it’s a zip ty reflecting, I don’t have room for a cover over amps. I played around trying but I gots to have seat all the way back. And it barely does now.

Ahhh! Great camera trick lol!

And lower the number the steeper the slope ? I can’t imagine two 10s in the doors ? I bet it’s sweet as hell huh ? I am starting to love midbass as much as sub bass !

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Ahhh! Great camera trick lol!
Ya I **** at taking pics lol!

And lower the number the steeper the slope ? I can’t imagine two 10s in the doors ? I bet it’s sweet as hell huh ? I am starting to love midbass as much as sub bass !

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Nah pics are fine. Just that angle of the area on the wire made it look like the wire had a clean cut in it exposing the wire itself....I went back and looked at the pic again and if I stare at it and look closely I can see the zip tie...

-24 is very steep. -6 is the least steep. So yeah even with a steep slope, we still get loads of midbass and even some sub bass. Its ridiculous haha. I love it too. Sometimes i just turn off the subs and wail on the midbass.

-24 is very steep. -6 is the least steep. So yeah even with a steep slope, we still get loads of midbass and even some sub bass. Its ridiculous haha. I love it too. Sometimes i just turn off the subs and wail on the midbass.
Ya I just came in from sitting in the driveway banging mid bass and my neighbor said my subs were loud in his house lol subs were off all midbass ! I want more ha ha five 10s in each door should do it !

Are you android or Apple ? My iPad works flawless with DSR1 but my phone won’t, processor s/w says turn on bluetooth in phone settings and it’s already on? Turned of and on , erased app and reloaded and still says it’s turned off on phone ? I pad is great at home but I don’t want to carry it with me till I get this dialed in so phone would be so much easier . And phone Bluetooth works on other connections?

Are you android or Apple ? My iPad works flawless with DSR1 but my phone won’t, processor s/w says turn on bluetooth in phone settings and it’s already on? Turned of and on , erased app and reloaded and still says it’s turned off on phone ? I pad is great at home but I don’t want to carry it with me till I get this dialed in so phone would be so much easier . And phone Bluetooth works on other connections?

The process is just have your bluetooth turned on, Go to the rockford app and go to connections and connect in there. You cant connect via phone's bluetooth options, it has to be through the app.

Ya I get that and works fine on iPad but my iPhone won’t , when I open Rockford app it says Bluetooth is turned off and go into phone settings and turn Bluetooth on ? Only it’s already on ?

Ya I get that and works fine on iPad but my iPhone won’t , when I open Rockford app it says Bluetooth is turned off and go into phone settings and turn Bluetooth on ? Only it’s already on ?

save your tuning settings and unplug the power harness on the dsr1 and plug back in then try to see if it works or not. Its a little wonkey on android. Took us a good 20 mins to figure out wtf was up with the connection issues.

save your tuning settings and unplug the power harness on the dsr1 and plug back in then try to see if it works or not. Its a little wonkey on android. Took us a good 20 mins to figure out wtf was up with the connection issues.

d58f8b8254699a7e5d53d9afcfda49ba.jpg

How do I save ? In presets ?

d58f8b8254699a7e5d53d9afcfda49ba.jpg
How do I save ? In presets ?

It should be in preset manager. Try calling RF customer support tomorrow about this issue, I never seen that message pop up before. Chris uses a galaxy note 8 and I have a zte axon 7. Connection lost here and there and issues connecting if there is no open line of sight to the dsp but it connects.

It should be in preset manager. Try calling RF customer support tomorrow about this issue, I never seen that message pop up before. Chris uses a galaxy note 8 and I have a zte axon 7. Connection lost here and there and issues connecting if there is no open line of sight to the dsp but it connects.
Mine works like a champ on my iPad just not on phone. I will call them and see what they say. I do love it so far though and the amp upgrade , really woke my system up and sounds 10 times better and I don’t even really know what I am doing so it can only get better !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ChaseinBass

CarAudio.com Veteran
ChaseinBass
Calif
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from