Changing the color of your car

carshateme
10+ year member

Flint, Mi
I heard Plasti Dipping your car is pretty cheap and peels off without leaving any paint behind. Who has done this? I'm thinking about changing the black trims, weather strips, and stripes on my car to blaze blue. Well my question is... is how hard is it to put on and remove as well as how long will it last?

I did it. Worked fine. Get it done at a shop, or buy their kit if you intend to do the whole car.

It'll last quite awhile. Easy to do.

Yeah. I plan on doing the whole thing. Does plasti dip work on the interior as well. I may get my upper dash and other stuff done in the same color as well.

ive used plasti dip on my car so many times its not even funny. its so easy to use you don't needa goto the shop. make sure u put a lot of coats so it can peel off easily when ur ready in the future

After swapping the stupid hood scoop on this, I plan on plasti-dipping the whole car Fire belly orange with a gold metallizer mixed in.

30438502_2X.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.