Center console box for 2011 F150 and table saw vs Circular Saw.

[quote name='mclerico83']ask @SPLaudio ; for custum he just posted a smiley face on here. His name is corey and is what i run and can build you a mssive custom easy.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/593973-mt-10-a.html
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/593971-15-sa-motored-custom-1200rms.html
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/594582-square-12-a.html

his work[/QUOTE]
Wow i like the square 12. His work seems nice. Ill message him later.

What do you mean by refining? Im just trying to get the best in my budget. Im just being givin a lot of options and im not sure how to pick because they all seem good.
I am suggesting to refine your goals or at least have a clear understanding of what you are wanting to achieve within your budget. Once you have that, THEN start to consider which equipment. The reason I mention that is you have some very different subwoofers listed, so once the goals are refined, it will be much easier to choose equipment and you will have much more similiar drivers to choose from. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

that 12 would get you a little more cone area also in your box
Yea. Read that square subs sound worse then round. Any truth to this?

Oh yes, that custom square 12... Forgot he still had that for sale! Looks like a great sub, OP.
Yea i like it. Just gonna get some more opinions on it.

I am suggesting to refine your goals or at least have a clear understanding of what you are wanting to achieve within your budget. Once you have that, THEN start to consider which equipment. The reason I mention that is you have some very different subwoofers listed, so once the goals are refined, it will be much easier to choose equipment and you will have much more similiar drivers to choose from. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I dont really have goals. Its a daily system. I dont do competitions. I listen to Rap and Dubstep. I like when my truck shakes and people freakout when the bass drops. I dont care what numbers i hit because they have no meaning to me. Just want something louder then two Sa-8's. If you need more info ask. ( try to be specific im not sure what to say when you ask "goals")

I dont really have goals. Its a daily system. I dont do competitions. I listen to Rap and Dubstep. I like when my truck shakes and people freakout when the bass drops. I dont care what numbers i hit because they have no meaning to me. Just want something louder then two Sa-8's. If you need more info ask. ( try to be specific im not sure what to say when you ask "goals")
What kind of power are you running to the sa8s? I've got two and they are louder than many dual 12 serious I've heard. Also in a crazy box from Dave the box guy but they get loud and low.

that 12 would get you a little more cone area also in your box
Oh yes, that custom square 12... Forgot he still had that for sale! Looks like a great sub, OP.
What kind of power are you running to the sa8s? I've got two and they are louder than many dual 12 serious I've heard. Also in a crazy box from Dave the box guy but they get loud and low.
1600watts.

The sq has nothing 2 do with square and all 2 do with kicker parts

Ok. So is that square 12 my best bet?
gotta ask spl about size of box etc i dont know the info but for getting the most spl out of one sub yes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and still sound good

I doubt 2.6 gross is going to be enough for that sub, I bet you'd need 4 cubes gross minimum to give it airspace and a proper port. With your space considerations you can't go with more than 2 10's. You could do a pair of 12's sealed if you can fit that kind of cone area.

Yea. I may can squeeze a little more Ft^3 if i switch to 1/2in wood. Cant run two subs. No place to put them. Gonna have to be a single sub.

Well, talked to Spl and he said i have the room. So i think this is my best option. Yall agree? now just gotta sell my 8's. Only had them for 2 months! haha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.