Center console box for 2011 F150 and table saw vs Circular Saw.

Yea. I got a good circular saw for Black Friday. ( $165 for $50) so im pretty happy.
Im trying to get some cardboard and mock a design up but just got over getting sick so gotta make up some work. What would yall recommend? Someone said 1 AB XFL 12 and run 1600 w at 1 ohm ( already have a 1600W amp) and someone else said two 10's. Got any advice?
How much you looking to spend? Some better quality equipment on SSA website and IIRC they have some pretty good sales this week on SSA, and Incriminator brands.

Here's another idea for ya...

photobucket-5371-1386027934760_zps45e15850.jpg

Making this up to hold the tablet in my wife's van. Hope I can get it done before Friday because we're going to the Turkey Drag in it since my truck is out of commission.

How much you looking to spend? Some better quality equipment on SSA website and IIRC they have some pretty good sales this week on SSA, and Incriminator brands.
Got about $300 for subs

Sundown X is on sale right now at SSA. If you can go up to 340 X-con is also a very nice choice for that price range. Dunno how long those prices will last.
So just one X? Can you link the X con.

A high quality single 12 IMO is a far better plan than a pair of low-tier 10's. Soundsolutionsaudio.com Not sure if the big sale is still happening.
Unfortunately not, the Xcon is back up to $430.00 for the 12" model. Too bad, those were some great prices.

Unfortunately not, the Xcon is back up to $430.00 for the 12" model. Too bad, those were some great prices.
Yea, seem like i missed some sells. Couldnt have bought them anyways. the guy i was gonna sell my subs to bailed out. Im still looking tho. So, one person says two 10 because of more cone area and motor force. Another says one 12. So i have a choice. What are the pros and cons of both. The 12 would be easier because with 2 10's. Ones gonna face back and the other either forward or up. Cant down fire i dont think.

Yea, seem like i missed some sells. Couldnt have bought them anyways. the guy i was gonna sell my subs to bailed out. Im still looking tho. So, one person says two 10 because of more cone area and motor force. Another says one 12. So i have a choice. What are the pros and cons of both. The 12 would be easier because with 2 10's. Ones gonna face back and the other either forward or up. Cant down fire i dont think.
1 good 12

Ok. Hope its louder. So, now iv been recommended AB XFL 12, SA-12, X con, SSA. Now just gotta pick one.
I can cut you a deal on an XFL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I can cut you a deal on an XFL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Bet you could. Prefer new. I would ask if you liked yours but your box is 6.5 cubes and mine would be 3 or 4 MAX

Bet you could. Prefer new. I would ask if you liked yours but your box is 6.5 cubes and mine would be 3 or 4 MAX
I'll even sell you the one I'm currently running, it's in amazing condition, never been abused. My box is total overkill, don't base my box as a point of reference. I'd let it go for $120+shipping

I'll even sell you the one I'm currently running, it's in amazing condition, never been abused. My box is total overkill, don't base my box as a point of reference. I'd let it go for $120+shipping
may be

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.