CCA amp kit help

Meow!... HISSSS!
no this op didn't pm me 10 times other guy did asking me about his car.. this op just wants help with box and everyone told him get one made so he was gonna buy guy wants him to wait forever and wants best prefab he can get and seems like everytime i show link on something this new guy wants to tell me what to do..

Anyone can voice an opinion... it's a forum... correct?.. But actively seeking to sell something smells like you're treating this as a business... IDK... Foghorn Leghorn speaks again... let me tell ya'... boy,boy,boy... I'd leave it alone man... LOL!
also the reason peeps (especially new peeps) pm others is partially because they don't wanta be harassed by jacka*s like u on here., when they ask a question or because their equipment ain't as good as yours so u gotta insult them..

no this op didn't pm me 10 times other guy did asking me about his car.. this op just wants help with box and everyone told him get one made so he was gonna buy guy wants him to wait forever and wants best prefab he can get and seems like everytime i show link on something this new guy wants to tell me what to do..
Hey Gramps... got u too...Trolled... HAHAHA... this is from the "new guy" who followed this forum since 2013... I've learned whose posts are "sage advice"... and u ain't it!

Hey Gramps... got u too...Trolled... HAHAHA... this is from the "new guy" who followed this forum since 2013... I've learned whose posts are "sage advice"... and u ain't it!
Escalate some more... but watch your blood pressure please... LOL... you get any angrier I'll feel responsible if something happens. As to talkin' down on someone's gear... that's subjective and unfair... I'm only here to voice an opinion... not tell everyone what he want's to hear.

Not my fault... if the OP shows up here in PHX with $160 I'll knock out a custom double baffled non-carpeted enclosure built at 3 ft3 net 50 in2 ported to 32 hz... about 35" long... in about 5 hours on my porch... He is fishing or unable to find someone who can do it... That enclosure is probably a little much for his power but it'll make him smile... Kind of like me right now. Quit the "New Guy" crud will ya... I think it's obvious I'm not.

Not my fault... if the OP shows up here in PHX with $160 I'll knock a custom non-carpeted enclosure built at 3 ft3 net 50 in2 ported to 32 hz... about 35" long in about 5 hours on my porch... He is fishing or unable to find someone who can do it... That enclosure is probably a little much for his power but it'll make him smile... Kind of like me right now. Quit the "New Guy" crud will ya... I think it's obvious I'm not.
Enuff said!.. unlike you I will not attack his message box with back door opinions and supposed deals... the OP really needs a box built and a prefab will only do so much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.