CCA amp kit help

well if u can get one built i'd do that but email this seller ask how wide and long that port is, cause in uncarpeted pic it looks like 2.5" port in carpeted pic looks like the 12" box with about 4" port.. but even if it is 2.5" wide i think that maybe right (if u go buy the cf ad sq in" would be about right)
I'd give it a break man... OP PM'd me that he's having one built locally... $160?.. now your PMing ME with ebay offers?.. Psychosalesman... LOL!

I'd give it a break man... OP PM'd me that he's having one built locally... $160?.. now your PMing ME with ebay offers?.. Psychosalesman... LOL!
so now the guy u told me to stop showing boxes to is pming me cause u didn't help him cause u only have 1 answer get 1 built everyone ain't gonna wait 2 months for a box.. also now we see u don't even know if new amps duoble power., i woulda sent u a link to some amp specs but i know how u hate when someone sends u a link god forbid anyone be nice u for no reason right..

so now the guy u told me to stop showing boxes to is pming me cause u didn't help him cause u only have 1 answer get 1 built everyone ain't gonna wait 2 months for a box.. also now we see u don't even know if new amps duoble power., i woulda sent u a link to some amp specs but i know how u hate when someone sends u a link god forbid anyone be nice u for no reason right..
Yes, and no... if the OP told someone he is getting it done tomorrow then flips and keeps posting/PMing... I'd say he's trolling... as to you PMing me with Ebay offers when I am not the subject of the thread... well... I suppose a psychosalesman can't help it!.. you told me that you PM'd someone 500 times over an issue once... isn't that a LITTLE excessive?... LOL!

yeah thats 1 of the nicest prefabs u can buy., look at msw dual boxes too with slot ports, they usually use 1.25" baffle, just make sure air space and port isn't to small 10" Enclosures
these guys are down the street from where i live. Those boxes dont sound good or get that loud Its better than those tiny prefabs but still a long ways to go from a box designed for your specific car and subwoofer's parameters. That dual aero box will most likely get louder than the msw box. just saying thats how unimpressed i am with those msw prefabs.

Yes, and no... if the OP told someone he is getting it done tomorrow then flips and keeps posting/PMing... I'd say he's trolling... as to you PMing me with Ebay offers when I am not the subject of the thread... well... I suppose a psychosalesman can't help it!.. you told me that you PM'd someone 500 times over an issue once... isn't that a LITTLE excessive?... LOL!
he pmed me 10 times yesterday about his car see if you're not a ahole peps like to talk to u.. u should try that sometime.. and u the one b*tchin about my sub and then tellin me to stop showing op links when he asked for them.. if u don't wanta talk to peeps here fine leave but don't tell us how to do it..

he pmed me 10 times yesterday about his car see if you're not a ahole peps like to talk to u.. u should try that sometime.. and u the one b*tchin about my sub and then tellin me to stop showing op links when he asked for them.. if u don't wanta talk to peeps here fine leave but don't tell us how to do it..
Anyone can voice an opinion... it's a forum... correct?.. But actively seeking to sell something smells like you're treating this as a business... IDK... Foghorn Leghorn speaks again... let me tell ya'... boy,boy,boy... I'd leave it alone man... LOL!

Anyone can voice an opinion... it's a forum... correct?.. But actively seeking to sell something smells like you're treating this as a business... IDK... Foghorn Leghorn speaks again... let me tell ya'... boy,boy,boy... I'd leave it alone man... LOL!
You got anger management issues obviously... "Gramps" as you will not let this go... IDK why you are taking this so seriously as I DO admit when I'M wrong... and publicly to boot... This OP must be trolling and you are falling victim to his B/S as I did... he does not want this thread to die apparently... Oh well... take it up with a mod and have me banned if that is what you'd like to try... He thanked me publicly and in several PM's as well... I guess I'm a victim as well... Live and learn.

You got anger management issues obviously... "Gramps" as you will not let this go... IDK why you are taking this so seriously as I DO admit when I'M wrong... and publicly to boot... This OP must be trolling and you are falling victim to his B/S as I did... he does not want this thread to die apparently... Oh well... take it up with a mod and have me banned if that is what you'd like to try... He thanked me publicly and in several PM's as well... I guess I'm a victim as well... Live and learn.
daaang OP trolled the fk out of both of you. Instigated a lil catfight there lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.