CCA amp kit help

That box is cutting it close on port area. But still generally better than most prefabs
yeah u ain't gonna get no better port area in prefab, if it had 2 4's it'd be perfect., all the slot ports probably worse than that.., check that 4cf msw box at bottom of link i posted kr see if round ported 1 is better and do 10's need 2cf each ad?

yeah that the 1 i wanted u to see but idk ports small for that box size if box was 1cf smaller it'd be better., don't get me wrong i'm sure it'll sound good., don't sa recommend like 1.5 cf ported? idk the round ported maybe closer to correct airspace and port per cf (round ports can be about 1/2 size of slot so looking at it that way box boxes have about same port but other box is smaller so closer to correct maybe.. see what they say

yeah that the 1 i wanted u to see but idk ports small for that box size if box was 1cf smaller it'd be better., don't get me wrong i'm sure it'll sound good., don't sa recommend like 1.5 cf ported? idk the round ported maybe closer to correct airspace and port per cf (round ports can be about 1/2 size of slot so looking at it that way box boxes have about same port but other box is smaller so closer to correct maybe.. see what they say
Yeah for 2 they recommend 2.5cu

IDK... couldn't find port area listed... would not trust tuning to 32 with high power and unknown port area... have one built... best option.
i think it's 2.5" (i guess pretty close) so 37.5sq in thats pretty small for 4 cf..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.