Car Audio Noob, need advice

They amp and sub match pretty well but they are very low end. I would say it is ok for a beginer but by far not a good setup.

yea neither brand is great but will do good together being a beginner. later on id say upgrade to better brands, but that should do you for now

ill say to you what i do to every other new guy stick around here and read there is a ton of knowledge to be learned here you dont even have to post just read whats being said and everything will catch on check out all of the stickys there is good info in there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Almost all brands operate the same way. Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood. The technology is based on what sounds it can produce. Basically all brands...
Im pretty curious as well.I am wondering what all took place for the supply for the demand?
if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...

About this thread

pr3tend0

pr3tend0
daytona
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
DammitJames