Can someone explain this to me(Diagram Included)

if u dont go thru the battery, where else u gonna get the 12v? u can do the cig lighter or fuse box, but i dont think u'd know how to do that...the advice he gave you was pretty good and use the search...or that post that ng had...read and learn there...

feel free to pm me any questions ya got, I'll help ya out the best I can.
All I need to know is how to get power to my cathodes w/ out going from my battery > through the firewall > down through the dash etc..BUT my cig lighter does not work either. So is there any other way I can get them power.

Obviously since im stupid and dont know anything like all the other OP's. I guess I would need SPECIFIC instructions on how to do this IF there is another way to getting them power.

EDIT: If I have to go through the firewall from the battery and down into the dash I will..I just didnt want to. If thats the best easiest way..then I will.

All I need to know is how to get power to my cathodes w/ out going from my battery > through the firewall > down through the dash etc..BUT my cig lighter does not work either. So is there any other way I can get them power.
Obviously since im stupid and dont know anything like all the other OP's. I guess I would need SPECIFIC instructions on how to do this IF there is another way to getting them power.

EDIT: If I have to go through the firewall from the battery and down into the dash I will..I just didnt want to. If thats the best easiest way..then I will.
Yea bro. I PMed you my phone number.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.