Can someone explain this to me(Diagram Included)

Recent discussion:

Cooper: The black dots just mean the wire is connected . You see how sometimes when two lines cross there's a black dot, and sometimes one wire looks like its a bridge or hopping over the other wire ? When its a dot that means the wire is actually connected in real life . When its hopping over the other wire that means the wires aren't connected in real life (they might not even be close together) but because of how the diagram is drawn they had to cross in the drawing .

Ccab: okay but HOW do you connect those wires together like that..I still dont seem to understand that. How do you take one long positive wire and cut the other 3 positive wires short and attach them all to the one long one..its not comprehending in my brain. lol.

like this man

1.gif

1.gif

There it is genius. It shows that all neon tubes are in parallel. This is because in a parallel circuit the voltage stays the same across all components. The switch is inline on the positive wire and it completes or disconnects the circuit. I implore you to not attempt this yourself. You are clearly not capable.

1.gif

There it is genius. It shows that all neon tubes are in parallel. This is because in a parallel circuit the voltage stays the same across all components. The switch is inline on the positive wire and it completes or disconnects the circuit. I implore you to not attempt this yourself. You are clearly not capable.
thats not what I asked.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.