Can my car handle these two amps?

Congrats maybe its time to upgrade...no misinformation on my end...12'er??
Lol you're completely stupid for saying everyone's big 3 should be 1/0. If he's got 20 ft of 4 laying around, and has an alt that does no where close to the 120 amps the wire is rated for, Why wouldnt he use it? I know this is a little hard for you to understand since you're from south of the river in ky, but its ok we understand.

Lol you're completely stupid for saying everyone's big 3 should be 1/0. If he's got 20 ft of 4 laying around, and has an alt that does no where close to the 120 amps the wire is rated for, Why wouldnt he use it? I know this is a little hard for you to understand since you're from south of the river in ky, but its ok we understand.
Not hard to understand at all ..he never said anything about having 4 gauge laying around ..so if he was gona buy wire to do big 3 then why not go 1/0 ..pretty simple.

Keep that 4 gauge bs on ur side of the river lol

You quoted the post dumbass. Its all about the application, if its not needed its not needed. My side of the river is louder so its ok.
Yep guess i did...i doubt that plus it dirty lol

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Gona need to bring more of the brutus 2 k then

Lol, I hate to tell you. But Louisville is one of the dirtiest cities in the us. The whole west end just needs to be wiped off. The only nice thing you have is a brand new stadium and the far east end. And you guys cant seem to grasp the concept that you dont have to kill someone every day.

Lol, I hate to tell you. But Louisville is one of the dirtiest cities in the us. The whole west end just needs to be wiped off. The only nice thing you have is a brand new stadium and the far east end. And you guys cant seem to grasp the concept that you dont have to kill someone every day.
Yea i dont mess with all that...leave that to the homies and all the kicker nuthuggin bros

Shit, its more then loud enough for me. Big box, low power, nice output. Plus I have a baby on the way so I'm going to focus more on SQ over SPL. The mach 1 will get retired to home theater duty and probably a 12 put in the Jeep.

Depending on op car most new cars come with 4g already stock. I personally would do the big 3 with ofc 0. Won't be too much more in price anyways
Stock wire is typically terrible. I'd do at least the ground upgrade if I were keeping everything stock. Still #4 is plenty for the 4-500W OP plans to use.

Never seen big 3 done in 4 gauge ever..is there a chart for that??
Honda Accord

180 Amp Alt

1,900 watt system

4 gauge from alt to battery (left stock 8 gauge as well)

No problems at all

101_3932.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.