hello in need of help

Participant count
  • Participant list

jamiencn

i have just brought myself a very basic set of lanzar max8's of ebay and along with a cougar 800watt amp it says that the amp has 2x 100rms terminals and I will need at-least 200watt rms to run my sub i've thought about bridging it to make it 200rms output but it doesn't say that its stable when bridged is this an issue or should i just do it anyway any help will be appreciated. sorry about the lack of full stops in a rush haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

https://www.ctsounds.com/collections/ct-series-amplifiers/products/ct-150-4d Great 4ch amp. Id look at some Polk DB and even MMseries components...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
Welcome man. I myself have enjoyed this Hobby for many years as well. Nothing like some great tunes and getting them to sound good in a vehicle...
I only have 1 jeep left now my old Comache ..to pull my black Ford out if it gets stuck ....

About this thread

jamiencn

jamiencn
lincolnshire
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jamiencn