can i use this sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
partsexpress.com has some nice budget drivers, & so does Dayton, but that woofer sounds like poo
have u seen the sub i asked about? i have 4.5 feet to work with so sealed might work.im gona do 4 8s when the spring comes around but i wana get some subs on the cheap so i can build. i got some new tools so u know how that goes i wana put them to use. if not the dayton i asked about then what othere 18 for 150 then?

no low end?
not sure just wana get some subs so it will put me in the building mood when the spring comes along. soon to do 4 8s tune to 32. gona hold on to my 12s might get a few 10s and deff want a 18 but not some pyle sub they sell for cheap. i just dont want to go all out no need to spend 400 on some sub im gona just do some testing with. im looking for some basic sub stages .

have u seen the sub i asked about? i have 4.5 feet to work with so sealed might work.im gona do 4 8s when the spring comes around but i wana get some subs on the cheap so i can build. i got some new tools so u know how that goes i wana put them to use. if not the dayton i asked about then what othere 18 for 150 then?
well if it's just a temp. setup to have something I say go for it....

I mean for the price it gets low & hits pretty good....but it just sounds really, really bad. Kinda like a Kicker L5, only more distorted.
u heard one? i never heard one befor nor a L 5 only had a L7 for a few months. can u think of another sub that will like 4.5 or 3.5 -4 sealed . i have 500 rms at 1 ohm right now but that will change to 1800 at 1 1000 at 2 etc etc .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.