Can I get close to same output with this setup?

jeeper2269
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a 2018 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

I currently have a FI “12” “Q” series sub in a small enclosed that barely fits behind the passenger seat, with the rear passenger seat up.

I am wondering if there are any other options that would come close to performing the same, in a box under the rear seat.

I just can’t think shallow subs will get anywhere close.

Could you use something like this?

89Ffozl.jpg

The truck is at the shop getting everything installed. Picking it up tonight. The back seat has a plastic tray. I think I can remove it. I will try and see if there are some pics online. Otherwise I will get it tonight.

What kind of 8s would you run?

Getting everything installed?.. you mean the enclosure and substage as well? Did you decide which direction to take? Or is it still the single 12?

I don’t have the exact demenstions right now
Still wonder if there are 4 shallow mount 8s that would get close
Should be about 54 across the backseat. 12 deep and average height is 7.5. I would recommend a seat lift to help with space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bandit_kb seems that's the thing to do.

I'm wondering what the purpose of this thread is to begin with if he's getting stuff done at a shop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.