Can anyone help me find a good grounding spot?

My dads too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So weirdly it goes into protect everytime it hits 9 or below which is annoying because when I start my car it goes straight to protected and no music on any drives so I been using my blue tooth speaker. And for everyone else on my problem I did some process of elimination hunting down where the voltage drops in my car thinking it's my battery but turns out I just switched ports on my distribution block and it's all good now...

The bottom wire being my main power from battery was in the left side and also switched my fuse to follow of course I just switched it and it's all good. Looked inside and it don't look any different then the other ones...knukonceptz

c8a0c0e96c4998074f20fa29494b19be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

No , so weirdly I comes back on after shutting down at 9.5 volts period lol I have burn up amps at higher voltage than that. That's a keeper amp '

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

over 14.6 at idle at the amplifier terminals? or at the alternator? seems high but it could be. i figured youd drop a volt or two
yeah at the amp.. made wife ride in backseat today to check drop she was not happy that close to sub with rebassed track on (never play that stuff when she in car) volts mostly were at 13.7 but she said it went to 13.3 for blink of an eye.. that was into clipping though..

How many batteries do you have installed? How many AH is your battery? What is the amp output of your alternator?

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

So weirdly it goes into protect everytime it hits 9 or below which is annoying because when I start my car it goes straight to protected and no music on any drives so I been using my blue tooth speaker. And for everyone else on my problem I did some process of elimination hunting down where the voltage drops in my car thinking it's my battery but turns out I just switched ports on my distribution block and it's all good now...

The bottom wire being my main power from battery was in the left side and also switched my fuse to follow of course I just switched it and it's all good. Looked inside and it don't look any different then the other ones...knukonceptz

So the distrib block was the issue???? That's odd as hell. I have their amp kit, RCA's, wiring, etc and haven't had a single issue.

How many batteries do you have installed? How many AH is your battery? What is the amp output of your alternator?
1 battery it's aftermarket. How could I tell the ah? Would it be on the battery itself? Alt is 110Was thinking of getting second battery in the rear just don't know which one

Running cab1600 and ppi900.4. Any recommendation?

So the distrib block was the issue???? That's odd as hell. I have their amp kit, RCA's, wiring, etc and haven't had a single issue.
Yeah no idea what the real issue but at the left side I would read as low as 8 volts then the right side is as high as 12.8Any way to get 14 volts?! Lol

Yeah no idea what the real issue but at the left side I would read as low as 8 volts then the right side is as high as 12.8Any way to get 14 volts?! Lol

Really?!? 14.4 when car turns over. Thought everybody knew this...

1 battery it's aftermarket. How could I tell the ah? Would it be on the battery itself? Alt is 110Was thinking of getting second battery in the rear just don't know which one

Yeah your ah should be on the battery itself. Clear an visible

If you get a 2nd battery u will have to upgrade that alt at some point soon as it will be strained charging 2 batteries, or better yet if your battery is over 100ah then just rewind yout alt to 220 amps an get 1 brand new at 180amps an should in the clear power wise

Your stupid....I already did both, with pics.
At least I don't drive a Kia...
this is literately my work car for on the road. kmsl. your too ******* dumb i swear.

97. dude its 20 years old. seriously. my g37 is an 12 and this kia is a 08..

you can't even tell me what makes a good ground.. or how a 12+ DC system works.

your battery is bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.