ANYONE WITH A SUV/VAN THAT WANTS TO TRADE

Participant count
  • Participant list

prizm01

CarAudio.com Recruit
maine
looking to trade my 1980 mercury cougar xr7 with digital dash for a decent van or suv. i live in presque isle maine and do not have the ability to deliver.
car does not run due to intake manifold being off, two studs are broken off in the heads and will require them to be drilled and retapped.
has a carbed 302 windsor, hei distributor 4 bbl edelbrock and many other add ons. car is sitting on brand new tires and rims and has 60k original miles. i have every single stock part to this car even down to the original smog and ac pump and original rims. someone come make the trip up and take this 4 year project away from me, i never drove it enough.

Attachments

• IMG_6846.jpeg
    IMG_6846.jpeg
    715.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6826.jpeg
    IMG_6826.jpeg
    1,022.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6762.jpeg
    IMG_6762.jpeg
    535.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6763.jpeg
    IMG_6763.jpeg
    485 KB · Views: 4
Thats a cool looking car. You dont see many in that shape these days for sure. If you were closer to me .. Id go buy a good Van or an SUV and trade. Id have that running in a week or two. LOL.
To mention or ask for others
Do you have a Clear vehicle Title in your name?

Thats a cool looking car. You dont see many in that shape these days for sure. If you were closer to me .. Id go buy a good Van or an SUV and trade. Id have that running in a week or two. LOL.
To mention or ask for others
Do you have a Clear vehicle Title in your name?
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer purchasing agreement. I had antique plates from the 80s i put on it and drove it to dinner and such. something i forgot to mention is the exhaust dumps right before the rear tire, pretty much straight pipe with a H pipe right where the crayon burned off. quite loud for a smaller displacement motor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...