Calling out RAB

crickerson i told you it was fine if you didnt send the money as a gift we talked on the phone about it and you said it was cool.now i told you i never sent the amp to get repaired i dont lie to anybody i sent the amp out to you working because i tested it before it shipped like i told you i would do.you installed the amp and told me your were a happy costumer then you blow the amp which i used and never had a problem with and want me to pay for the repairs.i also told you i would help and send you 50 bucks but you said no.im a man of my word and never had anybody complain about the stuff i have sold.i know everybodys system is different but maybe yours had an issue that the amp didnt like and again i will tell you if the amp was refurbished or fixed before me i was not awre of it.
Ju fail. just pay the man the money before he files a claim on you

DB-R said someone had attempted to repair it before. Regardless of whether you tested it before you sent it to the OP, that doesnt negate the fact that the amp was not as described. It took 2 days for the attempted repairs to make themselves evident to the OP so how would a 5 minute test by you mean anything. Whether or not you knew about the attempted repair, its still your fault because the amp came from you, you shouldve checked it over when you got it.
Worked fine for 2 days and then the OP blew it up, tried to fix it, and then blamed RAB? 2 days is enough time to do that as well.

Worked fine for 2 days and then the OP blew it up, tried to fix it, and then blamed RAB? 2 days is enough time to do that as well.
ya but if dbr is saying it wasnt put back together right is it the op's fault it blew?

im sorry to say this, but i dont think rab has a reason to scam anyone, the guy has got money. He sells a lot of high dollar things on here (ive bought from him before).

im sorry to say this, but i dont think rab has a reason to scam anyone, the guy has got money. He sells a lot of high dollar things on here (ive bought from him before).
my thought is RAB wasnt aware that it had been reassembled, or repaired or whatever happened. but still RAB should reimburse the OP for at least a little more then 50 dollars for a repair. what kind of person spends the kind of money a Stetsom 4k2 costs and attempts to repair the amp themselves? or for that matter doesnt know how to properly install it?

doesnt mean he is full proof...some times something can be sold faulty regardless of how much money somone has...they might just want to get it off there hands...im not taking any sides on this but if DB-R himself said the amp was put together wrong and was repaired before when Rab said it wasnt something is up

i agree with whats been said...he should atleast offer half of what it costs to get repaired imo. Sucky situation for both sides in something like this...

ya but if dbr is saying it wasnt put back together right is it the op's fault it blew?
How do you know the OP didnt take it apart and not put it back together right? First thing I do when I buy an amp used is take it apart and look at the internals to make sure it wasnt tampered with and there isnt anything loose before hooking it up. Take it apart and test it for a day and it blows, now blame RAB to recoupe from your own mistake. There is no way to conclusively say it was the OP or RAB's fault.

I only asked for half this was his reply

with all do respect i dont think i should have to help pay for the repairs.i sent you the amp in working order and you said you were happy with the amp. it blew after several days of use in your system thats something i cant help avoid.now if stetsom sold my team mate a defective amp well that ***** i used it several times and never had a problem i even tested it before i shipped to you. what i can is help with 50 bucks for the troubles but thats it

stesom sold it to him like that????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

crickerson

10+ year member
crickerson
wichita, ks
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies