Calling out RAB

wow yet another one of these amps that has blown. the circumstances **** yes, but all i c is how they go poof and not boom boom

crickerson i told you it was fine if you didnt send the money as a gift we talked on the phone about it and you said it was cool.now i told you i never sent the amp to get repaired i dont lie to anybody i sent the amp out to you working because i tested it before it shipped like i told you i would do.you installed the amp and told me your were a happy costumer then you blow the amp which i used and never had a problem with and want me to pay for the repairs.i also told you i would help and send you 50 bucks but you said no.im a man of my word and never had anybody complain about the stuff i have sold.i know everybodys system is different but maybe yours had an issue that the amp didnt like and again i will tell you if the amp was refurbished or fixed before me i was not awre of it.

it wouldnt surprise me if ups dropped it and tried to repair it...they actually have repair centers around...i learned that in class that they keep electronic parts in hand so companies can have stuff repaired by them on the spot to save the extra shipping thng

johnny law i dont have an account on diyma i really never even been over there.but i saw on 1 of your post you stated that you would end my sales on here thats fine go ahead and do that. i sold an amp that was working and if you read on the op 1st post it says it maybe it wasnt repaired just not propertly secured.

actually DBR said Someone had taken it apart and put it back together, at a minimum, maybe they did not repair it, but they put it back together incorrectly, it does not look like something the factory would have done, it had long screws with nuts on them to hold some of the mosfets down and they were not tight.

I sent it to the best repairman I could find I't not like This info is coming from just anybody... I didnt make it up and I have pretty solid proof. If this does not get results I pursue other methods
HCCA12

DB-R said someone had attempted to repair it before. Regardless of whether you tested it before you sent it to the OP, that doesnt negate the fact that the amp was not as described. It took 2 days for the attempted repairs to make themselves evident to the OP so how would a 5 minute test by you mean anything. Whether or not you knew about the attempted repair, its still your fault because the amp came from you, you shouldve checked it over when you got it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

crickerson

10+ year member
crickerson
wichita, ks
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views