Calling out RAB

so that would make you a crook to since I did nothing to it...
Without proof its hearsay. If you had the amp in possession for two days and then it suddenly blew there is no way for you to prove to me that you didnt mess with it. You cant deny those simple facts.

Without proof its hearsay. If you had the amp in possession for two days and then it suddenly blew there is no way for you to prove to me that you didnt mess with it. You cant deny those simple facts.
as unfortunate as the situation is ^^^ he has a point. u may have not done ANYTHING but hook it up but it simply is the fact that u had it and it worked. i was sent a soundigital amp on here couple days ago and he said it worked. bench tested it and it didnt work. when the tech at crossfire checked it he said "yea we see alot of these and stetsoms built very sloppy and careless" so anything could have happened man

once again, sorry it happened to you OP but keep your head up and atleast be glad it could be fixed.

Yeah if your are 100 percent legit and it was messed up and repaired before you.. do a charge back on your card.. and let the credit card company do what you pay them for...

After reading.... I'd still buy from RAB. Either way, why are ppl still buying these Brazilian amps anyway ?

did you ever get your money back from PP, im in a similar boat but i never got my amp...waiting for my $$$ before i start a post

lesson learned! sorry about your amp man! hopefully you got this resolved!

After reading.... I'd still buy from RAB. Either way, why are ppl still buying these Brazilian amps anyway ?
because they make lots of power and 90% of amps you buy today are made in china and korea but the korean amps are good sh1t....not to many amps are made in the USA no more

sounds to me like you shouldve purchased the RAB extended warranty

Seriously guys if your looking for guarantees and warranties then you should

probably stop trying to find good deals on used equipment in forum classifieds

and start buying new from a retailer. All electronics can possibly blow or malfunction at any time for any number of reasons

It could've been working great for rab when he sold it but then experienced a malfunction 3 days

later no matter who was bumpin it

If you sold an amp to someone in the special Olympics and they hooked it up backwards and blew it up

then came on the forum and called you a scammer and said you sold them a blown amp would you refund them when you know it was working great when you packed it up?

your right they can malfuction after 3 days... especially if the are not put together correctly..... feel free to read the beginning of the post. DBR said the amp had been repaired improperly. The amp was faulty and had been repaired improperly. But it's cool RAB's your boy. Myself i don't roll with those types

no he never made it right he's a dead beat. And I'd do my homework. There are more people he has ripped off. And if you'd still buy from RAB... your an idiot... GL though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

crickerson

10+ year member
crickerson
wichita, ks
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views