Calling out RAB

How do you know the OP didnt take it apart and not put it back together right? First thing I do when I buy an amp used is take it apart and look at the internals to make sure it wasnt tampered with and there isnt anything loose before hooking it up. Take it apart and test it for a day and it blows, now blame RAB to recoupe from your own mistake. There is no way to conclusively say it was the OP or RAB's fault.
See the thing is. the OP is obviously new to the online side of car audio. he probably isnt used to having to worry about people sending him fvcked up products. i would be willing to bet a majority of the items he has bought were BN. Also since there is no way to say whose fault it was shouldnt each of them pay half?

I say take the 50$ and put it towards the repair bill. At least you know Chris at db-r will do a good repair job and it wont happen again.

See the thing is. the OP is obviously new to the online side of car audio. he probably isnt used to having to worry about people sending him fvcked up products. i would be willing to bet a majority of the items he has bought were BN. Also since there is no way to say whose fault it was shouldnt each of them pay half?
And you are right I have never bought a used amp before. I had a couple memphis 1100 I sold those and bought a couple BXI2610s back in that day i had the Phoenix gold ti 1200 watt all bought new.

I already paid for the repair and DBR did an awesome job. perhaps I should have taken the 50. But after reading on caco that he had tried some funny stuff before I didn't want to take the 50 and let someone else make the same mistake I did.

whats that going to do?
it sure as h3ll doesnt hurt at this point, thats for sure. And tbh, i have heard of many SELLERS getting scammed out of money because the BUYER filed a PP claim and got his money even though there was no issue with the merchandise.

How do you know the OP didnt take it apart and not put it back together right? First thing I do when I buy an amp used is take it apart and look at the internals to make sure it wasnt tampered with and there isnt anything loose before hooking it up. Take it apart and test it for a day and it blows, now blame RAB to recoupe from your own mistake. There is no way to conclusively say it was the OP or RAB's fault.
now ur going in to speculation that the op is changing peoples words around when the op doesnt even kno what PP is...come on now seriously u have been here awhile and i kno have the sense to understand a faulty item or somone being ripped off....not that im saying this is going on but i highlllllly doubt that he changed his words around....

I only asked for half this was his replywith all do respect i dont think i should have to help pay for the repairs.i sent you the amp in working order and you said you were happy with the amp. it blew after several days of use in your system thats something i cant help avoid.now if stetsom sold my team mate a defective amp well that ***** i used it several times and never had a problem i even tested it before i shipped to you. what i can is help with 50 bucks for the troubles but thats it

stesom sold it to him like that????
No, im sure if it came from his team mate then his team mate tried to fix it or rab himself tried. Half would be the better than nothing.

now ur going in to speculation that the op is changing peoples words around when the op doesnt even kno what PP is...come on now seriously u have been here awhile and i kno have the sense to understand a faulty item or somone being ripped off....not that im saying this is going on but i highlllllly doubt that he changed his words around....
I am speculating. OP could have gotten it. Checked out the internals, not secured something properly, played it for 2 days and blew it. Or RAB could have tried to fix it and knowingly sent an amp he knew wasnt going to last. We have no way to tell who did it.

If it was the OP's fault why should RAB pay for half of the repair? If it was RAB's fault he should pay for a full repair.

I am speculating. OP could have gotten it. Checked out the internals, not secured something properly, played it for 2 days and blew it. Or RAB could have tried to fix it and knowingly sent an amp he knew wasnt going to last. We have no way to tell who did it.
If it was the OP's fault why should RAB pay for half of the repair? If it was RAB's fault he should pay for a full repair.
i never took sides and never said anything about payments...i think it just needs to be fixed but i never said rab needed to make this right

i never took sides and never said anything about payments...i think it just needs to be fixed but i never said rab needed to make this right
Part of that response was to someone else, but their message was on the next page so I couldnt reply with a multi quote.

I have asked him to pay for half. If he has so much money 139 bucks should be no big deal for Rab then huh? I'm going to give him a couple days... I will call master card next.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

crickerson

10+ year member
crickerson
wichita, ks
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views