Ronin775

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctmaudi
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Akron, OH
I got a Kinetik HC600 and fuse holder from cdimic25. He sent it out the same day he sent Ronin775 a set of coaxs. Somehow, both packages were shipped to Ronin775. He supposedly shipped my stuff to me on Monday. Today, tracking the DC number USPS.com says,

"Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 9:37 am on March 02, 2011 in AKRON, OH 44312. It is being returned if appropriate information is available."

He did the wrong shipping so it would be sent back to him. Who knows if he even sent the battery or an empty box.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

and to think everyone was sayin he acts just like bob.

Sorry to hear this.

Ronin was always helpful towards me, we spent about 2 hours on the phone and he lives in nevada. His name should be cleared up...

Ronin was always helpful towards me, we spent about 2 hours on the phone and he lives in nevada. His name should be cleared up...
I thought you said he filed a charge back with paypal?

it is unless guy doesnt get his batt.. looks fishy
I got the battery today. Few posts up.

I am Ronin775,op i went out of my way to ship your shit. You try to call me a scammer fuck you! I could have sent the shit back to the seller as i didn't have to do what i did.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

and to think everyone was sayin he acts just like bob.

Sorry to hear this.

You people are morons. How do you know how i act? This is a forum you do not know me,as a matter of fact who the hell are you? I have never even talk to you.

figures.. people care about a few bucks more then a reputation anymore.. sad greedy bastards
I didn't even make any money off this,lol. If any thing i lost money wasting gas to drive to the post office.

I got a Kinetik HC600 and fuse holder from cdimic25. He sent it out the same day he sent Ronin775 a set of coaxs. Somehow, both packages were shipped to Ronin775. He supposedly shipped my stuff to me on Monday. Today, tracking the DC number USPS.com says,"Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 9:37 am on March 02, 2011 in AKRON, OH 44312. It is being returned if appropriate information is available."

He did the wrong shipping so it would be sent back to him. Who knows if he even sent the battery or an empty box.

You really need to apologize to me,the guy who sold it to you said you needed it by friday so i rushed out and sent it to you before i even got my package,you make a thread like i'm trying to steal that little ass battery,i didn't get shit out of that transaction. You need to have the mods delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ctmaudi

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ctmaudi
Akron, OH
Start date
Participants