Cadence txa 1000d and txa3004 (pics)

yes thats what i did. but my gain is all the way up and the bass boost is up 3/4 and the lpf is about half way.
when you say bass boost is up 3/4, is it from the remote? it says 0 to +18dB. i have a feeling its actually like a gain setting remote or something like -18 to 0dB? i setup the gains on my amp (txa 1000d) without even plugging in the remote. when i plugged in the remote, the sub became really low. as i turned it up on the remote it started to sound like how it was before. i need to double check the bass boost on the amp knob itself is 0dB but i cant reach it b/c of the way its installed.

I think you may have a defective amp ask Jasonpaul I just got a 3004 and before i got it i did some research and your heatsinks are kinda short. I read somewhere that the one with the short heatsinks over heat and were not sold by cadence, only on ebay

I think you may have a defective amp ask Jasonpaul I just got a 3004 and before i got it i did some research and your heatsinks are kinda short. I read somewhere that the one with the short heatsinks over heat and were not sold by cadence, only on ebay
dude you are a year late

be careful with those amps. ive blown probably 3 of them just being stupid. they dont have fuses on the amp. just a warning. but the customer service is great so im sure it will be fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.