Help Identifying More Info - Cadence Ultradrive Z1200 Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

FrogOverlord

CarAudio.com Newbie
London
Heya,

I'm hoping I've stumbled upon the correct forum as I've been researching an amp that my mum had laying about and I'm trying to sell it as we no longer need it.

All I can make out from the amplifier is that it's a Cadence Ultradrive Z1200. I have no knowledge in this area of music tech and mum is no longer here to ask!

Im unable to locate a pdf or any other documentation for this online, but I could be looking in completely the wrong places.

There are no wires in the box, should this type of thing come with wires?

Im wanting to sell this on rather than just throwing it away as I'm sure someone would love it.

Where would be the best place to sell this? And what would the valuation for this be?

Any help or pointing me in the right direction would be very much appreciated

Im wanting to sell this on rather than just throwing it away as I'm sure someone would love it.
First of all you would want to verify that it works. Next, don't expect to get much out of it. There's a rather finite life expectancy on electronics and that unit looks to be rather old style. If it works it might be worth 50-100$ to some kid who wanted to get some cheap power. Here we'd probably throw it up on craigslist or a social media trade/buy/sell group, not sure what options you have over there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...