c-pillar wall? or standard slot port?

Participant count
  • Participant list
wow cool.

did not think it would be that much better.

i really need to think about this.

as at first thats what i was going to do is 4- hdc3 15" wall . but then decided it would not be a hole lot better and just be easier to just do a box.

but i am looking for the most i can get out of the 4 sq 12" im getting. ( 4- HDS212 )

thanks...

b-pillars are cool and all but whats the fun of having a 2 seater? idk man, I wanna wall off my corolla on the b-pillar, I bought it originally as a project car but I fell in love with it and cant see myself stuffing for 15s in a wall in it : ( its gna hurt the tiny engine

You should gain big on the B-pillar. Between reducing the distance from the speakers/port to you and reducing the volume you're trying to pressurize it's like 8dB gain on paper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.