Bumpin Full Blast down Streets

Check this out. My amigo is a standard and i put a racing shifter on it that has four buttons that electronically turn on and shut off things. ITs originally made for NOS and **** like that but i hooked it up to my amp so when im at stop lights i just hit the button and it shuts the bass completely off. Even though the hi's and mids are still goin they dont carry out like subs though. It works great. I think some of yall are right about blarin your **** off in neighborhoods,,,that disrespecful to others.

Keep it easy

i'm not afraid to admit that i do cut loose sometimes at intersections to show other people off, but i dont sit here and defend myself by saying its the right thing to do
there is no contradiction there, just me admitting that SOMETIMES i do it as well, but i'm not sitting here defending myself saying its the right thing to do by any means. and i dont do it to get attention, i only do it when other people are doing it so i can shut their systems up. and if i do have my music to a point where my windows are rattling, i roll up my windows, and since i am aware of the fact that my windows being up won't stop the bass from escaping my car, i do make sure that even tho my windows are rattling, the bass is staying in. i dont see why its so hard to be courteous to others. what if u were driving around someone in ur family that had a hearing problem and i pulled up to ur car with my windows down and playing my music full blast while ur windows were down? u wouldn't appreciate that now would you?

ok in my opionion its DEAD rong to play it loud past 10 in a neighbor hood, and also wrong to play profanty in a neihborhood, BUT i do bump on the highway when its not bothering anyone, and on a friday or saturday i bump at intsections unless its by homes where people are trying to get z's. in my red neck town its illegal to play past 100 feet. if u do play past 100 feet you get arrested!!!, no warnings or tickets jail. BUT I SAY **** THE POLICE HERE. THE JASPER, TEXAS POLICE DEPARTMENT THINKS ITS THE LAPD. **** EM, I PLAY AS LOUD AS HELL WHEN THERE AROUND, AND I HAVE A HIDDEN KILL SWITCH SO WHEN THEY PULL ME OVER THEY CANT PROVE IT WAS MY PLAYING 100 FEET, **** THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!

if a relative had a hearing problem..eg they couldnt hear very well...i dont think theyd hav much of a problem with loud music.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

lol i dont mean im paranoid when i'm bumpin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif im just more alert and my side mirrors arent really rattling since theyre connected wit like 3 steel beams on my bronco..on my new camaro i might have a problem..i can also tell a firetrucks comin bcuz my fuzz buster goes crazy

~thx audio i'm not gonna have much of a space in the back of my camaro for 2 12s so hopfully the quallity will be arite

I love to crank my music loud, it's just the way I like it.

I live in a sub. So I dont even turn my music above 10 untill I'm out of the sub.

On freeways I blast. At stoplights I keep it respectable, and turn down any profane songs.

Key things.

Don't be an Ass and Thump in the morning. I cant even listen to the morning shows loud... Don't Thump around old people much... Never know what the hell it sounds like when u got a hearing aid.. And most important of all, Turn it up when u past popos because they have to issue a warning before they can give noise ordinace (Since there was no complaint filed agianst you).. unless the policeperson is an ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

btw: when did everything get wiped?

Maybe in your town (or van in your case) you get a warning ticket, but here in Indy you get a 50.00 ticket. I got one last summer at the gas station. The cop said he was inside and i shook the candy off the racks. I couldn't lie my way out of that one either so i just promised to keep it down(around cops...anyway!) but no warnings are issued. Down here people view them as trophies because usually cops don't bother us too much.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

About the kids hearin the words, pshh they probly hear worse watchin that dam t.v. than they would listenin to some serious bass. The only time I turn my system down is on Sunday cause I gotta go to church or if I'm at n intersection and I notice that there are some ederly people but as for yall old geezer's not so much elderly yet yal l can kiss my bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.