Bumpin Full Blast down Streets

Now its my turn ******* it!! I have my own ideas on where to bump, highwaqys, business areas and club areas all nyte (unless homes or apt. complexes are near bye). Residential ALWAYS turn it worn so u can here others. This way (as mike mentioned) you could hear the firetruck you cannot see, or hear that kid scream as his tricicle rolls into the road. No what would u prefer turned down stereos, or a dead kid and prison? Me i'd rather have a lower volume. My car can be heard only 25 feet away when the windows are up, so mine isn't that bad, i also do't have tons of watts, or subs. Anyways just bump it in apropriate areas and u'll be okay.

J

actually, i like it when people are bumping around town...

it would be cool if everyone felt the same way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

as everyone with or without a system has found out most people dont //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

guess we'll just have to live with it

after all the hell i went through with installation , and other things im blasting my stereo , and them popos can go to , but i might turn it down at red lights , but why do we buy systems in our car not to listen to them ourselves , we can do that with a factory , lets be real about it

the point we are trying to make is....is ok to bump....just try to respect other people...if your blaring a system w/ all kinds of cursing and other profanity and you pull up next to an old couple or a family....have some respect and turn it down....or get your car sound deadened and roll your windows up....i mean i have seen people w/ huge systems playing country music w/ all their windows down....and dont get me wrong...country is ok once in a great while....but i dont want to hear it blaring like im at a concert or somthing when im driving home from work.....just use common sense....if you wouldnt want to hear it then dont do it to others....basicly do unto others as u would have done to u.......good luck

suckmyhaw. lol you are so gay do you have no life. nobody wants to hear you rave in an essay to make u look mature when u fuken contradict everything in the last 2 sentences. how does everyone get so fuken bitter... if you all were mature ud be able to ignore someone bumpin for 2mins max and not go ***** about it like some pmsing soccer moms 

oh ya ur name being "SuckMyHawk" ...really adds to ur maturity argument. and your "getting hit by a firetruck" threat hahaha thats a really scary notion lol what the fuk were u thinking when u put that up? if you cant see a firetruck coming and you need to hear it you deserve to be hit and like thats a major problem for people who play loud music anyway lol...just go kill urself and do us all a favor lmao
if no one wants to hear me "rave in an essay," as you put it, then why did you read it???? and wheres this contradiction in the last two sentences of mines you are talking about??? all i said was i usually don't speak to offend people unless they are jerks like you.... that's why this post is being made.

the being hit by a firetruck idea was not a threat, it was an example of how your stupidity could lead to ur death, and how i would not sympathize. obviously ur the dumb one who probably doesnt have a system if u think u can hear a fire truck coming up behind you with ur system cranked. yoou must not realize how dumb ur posts made you look, so do urself a favor and stop posting. good day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by SuckMikeHawk23  

if no one wants to hear me "rave in an essay," as you put it, then why did you read it???? and wheres this contradiction in the last two sentences of mines you are talking about??? all i said was i usually don't speak to offend people unless they are jerks like you.... that's why this post is being made.

the being hit by a firetruck idea was not a threat, it was an example of how your stupidity could lead to ur death, and how i would not sympathize. obviously ur the dumb one who probably doesnt have a system if u think u can hear a fire truck coming up behind you with ur system cranked. yoou must not realize how dumb ur posts made you look, so do urself a favor and stop posting. good day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Man...good point SuckMikeHawk23!!!

ok 1st the contradiction was when u said u bump at intersections at the end of ur essay...and i said you should be able to SEE a firetruck. its a 20 foot long huge red bus with flashing lights and other people would all be slowing down and pulling off, therefore your music would not matter...

my point is being mature would be able to let people enjoy their music its really not that annoying unless the lyrics are talken about gopher fuking and mexican incest. i actually enjoy hearing other peoples systems i'm not all bitter and whatnot. people get pissed off too much...i'm jus sayin people should lighten up a lil buddy

if you are jammin you are not paying attention....i have been the guy in front of emergency vehicles to..i see then i get the f out the way..but in the day time those lights dont show up so good unless you are looking right at it..plus here we have volenteer firemen without sirens just big blue lights......those sirens are there to be heard and if you cant hear it then imo you are breaking the law because you are not 100% attention orented....same way i think of the people with front seat video....you get in a wreck cause of it you should pay for the damage you cause......and get fined

i dont kno about other people but when i'm bumpin i'm twice as alert as usual because i'm lookin out for cops so i don't get a sound violatioin... personally ive never had the problem of not realizing theres an emergency vehicle but others prob do

then you are not enjoying your tunes the right way....kick back and not worrying..you do it for the thrill of gettin/not gettin caught and attention if you are in an area "to get caught" -//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif been at that stage before...

as far as the solo's go they are a great mix between sq and spl but i dont run mine like most here do..i run mine in very large sealed i was going 5 cft on a pair but now leaning towards 6 lol i love very dynamic sound that still bumps you...

i think the general statment here is have respect for those around you. yes i am young at 18 and love to crank my system up at an intersection if another guy friend of mine is in the car and there a couple of hot girl's next to us just to get there attention, then i turn it down and say what's up. but i do have respect for those around me when it is late at night, after 10 you need to turn your ****ing **** down. i don't give a rat's ass at 10 you don't need to thump it loud. that is my personal rule and i think if everyone would abide by that there wouldn't be such ******* cops out there giving so many noise violation tickets. also yes people thumpin loud at night is annoying even at me having a system, a guy i know bumps down my street every night at like 1 am and i just think how big of a **** moron he is to bump that late and have that little respect for his system. to me bumping that late means you have no respect for yourself or your system. there is a time and a place for everyrthing and in the wee hours of the morning that ins't the place for loud system's.

keep it thumpin,

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.