Ebay purchases

Inferno13
10+ year member

Jah live!
Ohio
I had a few questions about buying car audio off ebay. If anyone has had any experiance with it i would like to ask you if you had an problems with the stuff you purchased. Like damaged didnt work, or was the wrong thing sent to you.

I've bought almost anything you could think of off of ebay including thousands of dollars worth of audio equipment (home a & auto) and so far I haven't had a single problem! But like he said above "make sure you check the sellers feedback" And another thing I would suggest is be sure you know what shipping is going to cost you BEFORE you bid. It seems most people are reasonable but every once in a while you'll find somebody that will jack up the shipping cost so they can make a few extra $$. I guess thats just a pet peeve of mine....People who think they need to make money off of shipping. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

I've bought thousands of car audio stuff off of ebay and have saved a bundle. Like all the previous posts said, check the feedback especially if they have a low amount of sales/buys. Pay special attention to ALL negatives so you can get a better feel of how they operate. I've never had any problems with ebay other than sometimes using paypal takes forever (3-4wks) to post to my bank account and most people won't send the product until they receive payment. But i would rate my experiences with ebay a 8.5 on a scale of 1-10. Good luck!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've had a guy send me the wrong musicomp crossover with my mb quarts once and they never did anything about it.

Ebays cool just make shure their a picture of what your getting before you buy it I always say,unless they have a very good rating or you want the item real bad..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Inferno13

10+ year member
Jah live!
Inferno13
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date