wiring a toggle switch

Participant count
  • Participant list
untitled.bmp.jpg

Here's a simple diagram for what you would need. You can mount the toggle switch anywhere you want. You can get the power from your cigarete lighter receptacle. If the toggle switch has 3 pins, just make sure that one of the wires is connected to the middle one. Good luck.

-David

My toggle switch has only to prongs on it and all i basically did was hooked one up to my power source and the other to what i was running it to. It doesn't matter which one is + or-.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I just got 8 8s and I’m not sure how to wire them up exactly. I have 2 boxes that each hold 4 subs. If I’m to wire both boxes to .5 ohm can I hook...
I agree with every one above. OFC is much better. Copper is a much better conductor than aluminum.
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Box rise, more accurately, impedance rise, is the reactive load changes the woofer exhibits at different frequencies and it will happen, it's...

About this thread

brooksi

10+ year member
brooksi
chippewa falls, wi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from