Bumpin Full Blast down Streets

i think the biggest problem here is the immaturaty from kids. i'm not exactly old myself (19 to be exact), but i have grown to a maturity level where i can relate to the others who say the noise should be kept down. the biggest problem i see here is the kids not taking any of our points into consideration and making comments such as "who cares if we break someones window" and "i dont care if other kids hear my music, i'm here to get attention", etc. etc. (the quotes aren't word for word, but that's pretty much the impression im getting). for those of u who dont care about broken windows, let me know where u live, i'll take out a bat and knock out all ur windows, but dont complain to anyone about u having ur window broken, a broken window is a broken window, regardless of whether it was hit with a bat, or rattled apart.

another thing that should be addressed is the fact that most of u who dont understand why we like to keep it low on the streets is the issue of "if u spend the money, why not use it to its full potential?" well, that answer is simple: we do use it to its full potential... what do you look at as potential? the way i see it, ur definitions are "the speaker that pisses everyone off the most is the one with the most potential." so i guess this is the reason u guys turn ur systems all the way up. well, i have a different view on this, the system with the most potential is the one that provides its owner with listening pleasure and the one with the responsible owner. define responsible owner you say? well, that's been explained too many times, but once more wont hurt. the responsible owner is the mature adult who knows when and where to put their system to good use... that when and where would be at competitions and where it doesn't piss other people off.

i don't see why u have to listen to ur music at its loudest point every single second ur in ur car, i'm not a cold hearted person in any sense, but if i see u get creamed by a firetruck because u didnt hear his siren going off, i wont feel for you one bit. and although that is a terribly mean thing to say, you also have to think that they are actually going to rescue someone, and ur getting in his way, if u would have just had ur music at a decent level to where u would be able to hear him coming, u would have never been in danger, but u put urself in that situation and you got what u deserve.

go ahead, all you 15 and 16 year olds can say whatever u want about my post, but when it all comes down to it, you guys are the reason why the law enforcement personnel come down so hard, and why new laws keep being passed to prevent these kind of stuff. i'm not afraid to admit that i do cut loose sometimes at intersections to show other people off, but i dont sit here and defend myself by saying its the right thing to do. i'm sure most of these other people who are on my side of the field wanted to say some of the things i said, but just were too kind to say it, but i dont care, i'm still young, but mature and i'll speak whats on my mind as long as it doesnt offend those who are responsible and mature, but if it hurts those of you who aren't, i can care less.

im tierd of folks that say our daliy drivers are going to some how destroy the industry first of all playing your music to see who goes the loudest is not a sport its an event,and not everyone has the exp,time,or money to do this so our daliy drivers are the only time we can simpley enjoy our music,i never herd of a person who would spend all the money and time on a system just to look at it or brag to someone to say they have it,to me those are the ones who show off.to put it bluntly i dident buy 4 hx2s to listen to elavator music

woa kids, he's not saying dont listen to music that thumps and dont thump except at competitions! he's saying show some respect to those people who are trying to sleep and/or dont like hearing your songs from 3 blocks away.

This all depends on where you are, what time it is, etc. Who doesn't like to show off? But showing off all the time (especially early in the moring in a residential neighborhood) is not a good thing.

by the way, i'm not a ****** old guy, I'm 17. I can control myself, why can't you?

Mixed opinions...

I agree with the guy that posted after me explaining his system... I also aim for quality rather instead of extreme volume however its just the fact that with a high volume option you'll receive a better quality at a lower volume

Current car bumps fairly, Civic bumps five times harder but I dont drive around with it playing a volume that exceeds the fiat.

General opinion is that indeed there's not always room to bumb, but when you can bump then freaking go for it ! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

SuckMikeHawk23 you seem to think that it is just the 15-16 year old newbies that find it cool to drive around town annoying every one. Well I would just like to state that I am 16, good friends with the local authorities, just got my first sytem, and know that, yes its true, their are people out their who do not want to listen to my music.

Man, I'm glad you realize that...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

i've got 2 perfects and a jbl 1200.1, I can't handle it full blast all the time

but I do think its fun when my friends are in the car, to turn it up full blast(just at interesections), and have everybody look at you weird. Its kind of funny....but if your by your self, then you just feel stupid.

I don't really think it could bother somebody that bad at a intersection. But driving through neiborhoods, would, I don't do that (well, with my music at full)

Originally posted by spmachina i've got 2 perfects and a jbl 1200.1, I can't handle it full blast all the time

but I do think its fun when my friends are in the car, to turn it up full blast(just at interesections), and have everybody look at you weird. Its kind of funny....but if your by your self, then you just feel stupid.
Nah, whats funny is all of the people crawling over, sliding off, and laying on the cars at an SPL comp to get the last db from the system.

Talk about good vibrations!

take it easy,

-zane

i think the overall thrill died for me in about a week unless there be some girls we wanted to look our way lol when i jam i do it down the interstate at 65 thats about it.....just enough where i cant hear nothing else

suckmyhaw. lol you are so gay do you have no life. nobody wants to hear you rave in an essay to make u look mature when u fuken contradict everything in the last 2 sentences. how does everyone get so fuken bitter... if you all were mature ud be able to ignore someone bumpin for 2mins max and not go ***** about it like some pmsing soccer moms.

oh ya ur name being "SuckMyHawk" ...really adds to ur maturity argument. and your "getting hit by a firetruck" threat hahaha thats a really scary notion lol what the fuk were u thinking when u put that up? if you cant see a firetruck coming and you need to hear it you deserve to be hit and like thats a major problem for people who play loud music anyway lol...just go kill urself and do us all a favor lmao

chillith!!!! he has a right to post his opinion over laws and what he wants to hear and what not to hear just as you do...you dont like it dont read it . attacking is old personally had enough over last 2 days to say wanna keep it up go to insult talk...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Originally posted by ThugNinja oh ya ur name being "SuckMyHawk" ...really adds to ur maturity argument. and your "getting hit by a firetruck" threat hahaha thats a really scary notion lol what the fuk were u thinking when u put that up? if you cant see a firetruck coming and you need to hear it you deserve to be hit and like thats a major problem for people who play loud music anyway lol...just go kill urself and do us all a favor lmao
Not another loser...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.